Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

accutane

1. 3

Accutane

I remember seeing posts about this and now with some changes in laws, I got accutane prescribed yesterday with a same day virtual appointment where you just fill out info and send pictures and within a few hours my prescription was sent to my local pharmacy. They were able to use insurance so my...
  2. H

UK Accutane Sources?

Looking for UK Accutane sources without prescription
  3. K

how steroids ruined my life

I wanted to use steroids to become a bodybuilder, I never had a problem with sex drive on them it went crazy. My only thing I noticed was my acne flared up. I got left with a lot of scarring from that. I love looking good and having abs but I cannot take off my shirt cause of my acne scars on...
  4. I

Best supplements for acne

I have been taking Accutane for the past 2 months and it's giving me a lot of side effects. My doctor said that that was normal and I should keep taking it. The problem is I want to swap it out for a supplement. He has been no help on that front so that's when I'm coming here to ask you guys...
  5. K

Using Accutane on cycle?

I have been very open my doctor about my steroid use. The problem is I've always suffer with acne and my last cycle I look like a pepperoni pizza, it was that bad! my doctor said he can prescribe me Accutane no problem. Is this something you would recommend on cycle or should I try something else
  6. 3

Accutane domestic source

Looking to find a domestic source for accutane that is preferably pharm grade. Been using USA Peptide and the quality is ok. Don’t post some bs about accutane. I’ve taken it before from the dr I know the risks and sides.
  7. R

second cycle tips (accutane)

hey everybody, so im starting my second cycle soon and my first cycle went well actually but a bit bloated asf cause i didnt take adex, but my question is should i start accutane along with my cycle or should i start accutane a week before my cycle cause i heard some people broke out slightly...
  8. wolfpackalpha

Accutane for acne

A lot of bodybuilders have problems with acne, but what are the remedies? have you guys heard of accutane? read more: Accutane: http://www.evolutionary.org/accutane-isotretinoin
Back
Top Bottom