Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

acne

1. 3

Accutane

I remember seeing posts about this and now with some changes in laws, I got accutane prescribed yesterday with a same day virtual appointment where you just fill out info and send pictures and within a few hours my prescription was sent to my local pharmacy. They were able to use insurance so my...
  2. H

UK Accutane Sources?

Looking for UK Accutane sources without prescription
  3. M

Acne supplement help

What are the best acne supplements that you recommend someone try if they want to help reduce the amount of acne on their face. this issue started after my last cycle. I didn't have an issue during the cycle but when I came off and ran my post Cycle Therapy that's when the problem has gotten...
  4. K

how steroids ruined my life

I wanted to use steroids to become a bodybuilder, I never had a problem with sex drive on them it went crazy. My only thing I noticed was my acne flared up. I got left with a lot of scarring from that. I love looking good and having abs but I cannot take off my shirt cause of my acne scars on...
  5. Y

Supplements for acne and skin

is there any supplements out there that I can take on cycle to help me reduce the Acne issues that I'm getting. I'm getting some nasty acne with black dots on my back while on steroids. This has happened to me before so it's nothing new. I believe I'm very prone to it. I've already tried tanning...
  6. S

Acne on sarms

hi guys I have been taking RAD140 for a few weeks and acne is coming on strong. I've had a history of acne issues so this isn't something new but it has been flaring up which is really weird and it's very nasty especially on my back and face. any solutions to this because I thought it should...
  7. J

Advice on Acne and PEDs

There are two things I want to change in my life; my acne, and my physique. Unfortunately those two goals don't always go hand in hand. I have gone down the natural route for years, and progress is devastatingly slow, as I'm sure you know. Alongside this, I've had relatively brutal acne since...
  8. G

Mini acne guide

Hey fellas, i have had a lot of experience with acne so this is a mini guide for the brothers that need help Level 1: Increase your AI, fix up your diet so you eat more vegetables and consume less diary (this got rid of all my acne), shower more frequently using specially designed products...
  9. A

Recovery Time - NPP/Proviron cycle

Hey Guys, Quick questions for the guys that know their drugs well, etc. I'm just in my new "Lean Bulk" phase of my 16 week cycle, which is divided up in 4 phases. Right now, I'm in the first part of the "Power" phase and and I have a few unexpected things going on.. 1 - First, I've been...
  10. R

understanding perfect pct

Hey, so just read "perfect post cycle therapy" And im trying to understand why clomid and nolvadex isent used immediately after you half life of your cycle ends? When should you start the "perfect pct" when only on a 3 month 3/4cc per/week (1cc eod)? Im afraid of getting more acne and how can...
  11. L

Best way to fight acne

What is the best way to prevent and fight off acne? Is there anything OTC on online worth buying? - - - Updated - - - What is the best way to prevent and fight off acne? Is there anything OTC OR online worth buying?
  12. CanadianGearDepot

This is why you may be getting sides

Recently I was asked about sides, a friend of a friend has tried a cycle twice now but stopped early into the cycle as they were getting a lot of sides. Acne, loss of sex drive etc. My initial thought was either that the gear was bunk, the lab was shitty (maybe the oil mix was poor = acne), or...
  13. Mr.Swolesthetics

Accutane any thoughts on it?

i been suffering for acne for years now and just started my test c cycle and my acne is getting pretty bad!! just wanted to see if any of you guys used accutane what was your expirence on it and is it really worth it? Thanks!!!!
  14. timmyd1987

Acne Problems

So I ran a 12 wk cycle of Test Cyp and towards the end I broke out with really bad acne all over my shoulders and back. I thought it would clear up after I cycled off but it didn't. Ive ran a couple of cycles since and it hasn't gotten worse but it doesn't ever get better either. I've tried...
  15. GOTGrowth

(PURITYSOURCELABS)TAD600 (Glutathione Injectables) SAMPLE/TESTERS NEEDED!

Have you read about the powerful antioxidant TAD-600 (Glutathione)? Its composed of the amino acids L-cysteine, L-glutamic acid, and glycine. It works in the liver to protect the body from damage or harmful substances. It has a powerful effect on skin complexion and protects against lipid...
  16. J

Why would anastrozole worsen acne? Shouldn't it reduce it?

I've been using tren/test and have mild acne with the majority of it on my back. I've been taking an AI (anastrozole) to combat this, but higher doses seem to actually worsen the acne. Why would this be? Shouldn't it be the other way around? The acne seems to reduce the most if I do something...
Back
Top Bottom