Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

advice

1. M

Best practices for a cycle ( newbie )

Hey guys, I’m planning to dip my toes into the world of steroids. I’m choosing to try Anavar only first, just to see how I react to the compound. I have lurked on this forum and others and seen where this is has been recommend against and I understand why. However, this go round I’m not trying...
  2. M

Test/Tren/Var cycle

Hey everyone! I’ve read PED forums to base my cycles off of for a while but never directly asked for any input so I thought I’d run my next planned cycle by you guys to see if there’s anything you’d recommend. A few things about me 27 years old 5’9” 182lbs at about 13% bf I’ve been training...
  3. MrPillowPantz

Approved Log First time SARMs cycle LOG

My name is MrPillowPantz. I posted previously about cycle advice and got some amazing feedback. I found out this community isnt as scary as they show on some forums. My goal is to lose body fat and get lean. I want to look like Im flexing when Im not flexing. I know that sounds dumb, but its my...
  4. breeziey

Comment on my cycle

After additional feedback as more in this case is always appreciated. Starting a new cycle of test, npp, anadrol and gh. Dosage is undecided as I’m researching and seeking what I’d like to take. current in an off season 6’0 100kg age 24 and working with a iffb pro. Bloods check in all healthy...
  5. Agnar65

Advice on Trenbolone Acetate for Bulking

I'm looking on doing a 8 week beginner cycle in the future too bulk. Would love some advice please Brothers. I'm also going to be doing a deca300 and test e250 cycle but don't know if I can add tren ace to the cycle or should I just do the tren cycle after my pct and break?
  6. L

Clen advice for my partner (no experience with beta-2 agonists or PEDS)

Hello brothers, my mrs is interested in cycling some oral clen to improve her stature, being as though it’s a big decision as she’s never dabbled in that seen before, nor can I provide clear advice being as I am a male and we respond differently to such. Really wondering on what kind of dosages...
  7. A

Sarms Info

Hello, I've recently decided to do a sarms cycle. I've done a few actual steroid cycles in the past. Now I've decided to hop on the sarms train. I purchased s23, LGD and Rad from sarms.forsale. Waiting for them to arrive. Ive already got Pct on hand. Will be dosing at Dylans recommended doses...
  8. P

My next Blast Cycle Test, Tren, EQ, Superdrol & Sarm Cycle

Hi Everyone, New to the site as a poster but have been reading threads on here for a couple years now. I'm currently 4 weeks out from my first Men's Physique Competition, currently at 183ibs, 8-9% body fat and shaping up nicely - shooting for gold!!! Anyway that's not why I'm posting, so I'm...
  9. P

Before running 2nd Cycle of Rad-140 seeking advice about Estrogen

Hello everyone, I have completed my first 3-month cycle of Rad 140 and I must say I had a great experience and really good gains. Towards the end of the cycle, I felt like a god and understood the meaning of true beast mode in the gym. After I finished the last dose of Rad, I waited a week and...
  10. J

Roidery - heard of this brand?

Looking for anyone with experience with this brand? 2 weeks into my first cycle using their products, want to know if anyone has more experience? I had problems with my previous source regarding the consistency and reliability of deliveries, my 1st order came on time and products look good...
  11. A

NEW MEMBER ALERT! Mini Bio Included!

Hey guys, I'm excited to have newly joined the forum! I am an up and coming bodybuilder, 24 years old... I have done a few test cycles, have found some bunk gear and have had some very good gear. I have messed around with some other things such as prohormones, dbol, and some natural test...
  12. A

Signs of gyno. Proper way to stop AAS early

Hi everyone, I'm four weeks into my first 400mg of test E cycle and already feeling extremely warm to the touch/flush in the face as well as sensitive nipples. I also feel a very small lump on my left chest. At this point, I honestly would just like to stop the cycle as it seems I'm fairly...
  13. C

Female, first anavar only cycle advice

I’m 28, and started anavar 10mg on Thursday just gone, My aim is to cut the remaining stubborn 6lb body fat and build lean muscle, I’ve never taken anything before except pre workout so this is all new to me I did a lot of research before deciding what to take. I’m 4 days in and I feel a bit...
  14. S

Just wanting to make sure this is right please

Hi guys 2nd cycle for me (first was done 10 years ago) and was wondering if someone could just make sure im correct in my plans. Thanks in advance week 1 Superdrol 20mg daily weeks 2 - 4 superdrol 40mg daily Weeks 1 - 12 Test E 500mg Was thinking about adding in EQ to promote eating as most of...
  15. N

Pct after 16w. cycle

Hey guys, What should be the perfect pct ? CYCLE: 1-16 weeks test e + boldenone 12-16 weeks winstrol Aromasin eod I got for my pct nolva + clomid, should I add something else ? Thank you so much for any advice .
  16. M

Looking for a good Cycle

Just looking for a really good cycle to put on muscle while losing fat. Diet is in check and gym time is great. I did a PuritySourceLabs Cutting Cycle 3 months ago and still have pretty much all of my gains with no side effects. I just want to be able to get stronger put on a little mass and...
  17. A

An injection gone pretty wrong .. Advice NEEDED

Okay, so I'm running a cycle of 300mg test E/week with cardarine at 20/day 1 injection/week 1- It was wednesday 7AM, I cleaned everything, swabbed etc 2- When I started pinning it felt a bit weird (a bit of numb pain while the needle was going in and then nothing, I don't know how to describe...
  18. E

Retardation Check for First Cycle at 27

I've spent hours over the last few days lurking and learning. I hope this type of "am I retarded?" post isn't frowned upon. I am a twenty seven year old male, 6'2" ~ 185lbs with moderate experience working out. This is my planned first cycle of 13 weeks: ︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵AAS︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵ -Test E 500mg e3d...
  19. L

S23 cycle help/advice/suggestions, tips.

Hello, good day all, I'm looking for a bit of info/advice on an upcoming cycle. I did my first sarms cycle on my pet Jerry earlier this year, went 8 weeks on rad/ostarine/cardarine @ 10mg/40mg split in 2/20mg split in 2. Saw great/noticeable results I was happy with, went smoothly. Gained some...
  20. B

First Cycle; Test C and Winnie

Hey guys first post and first cycle! Love/need your advice. Just got my test C, Winnie tabs, and Nolvedex. My stats; 27yo, 6’1”, 180 lbs, gain muscle pretty solid but need to get muscle quick... I do modeling as a side hustle and need to get on that “Brad Pitt Fight Club” life before August...
Back
Top Bottom