Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

alpha pharma

1. B

Us domestic source for Alpha pharma products?

Looking to get alpha pharma or eminence labs products US domestically. Anyone has a real source? I see a lot of the domestic sources look like they bottle their products and pills in a home setting. Why are products from real labs so hard to get domestically? I see beligas XT labs ultima they...
  2. A

Oxanabol

Hey I got a source in India for Alpha Pharama Anavar. However, the chemical they that's in it is Oxanabol. Is it the same thing ? I am new to this, so if it is something obvious that I am asking-I apologize in advance. The cost is $1.5 per tablet and its a 10 mg tablet Does that sound like...
  3. S

Alpha Pharma source uk

Alright guys brand new to this site, after a trusted AP source fount a lot of dodgy sites just want the heads up on which is legit & not a scam..
  4. ROIDDERS

Why I hate Indian superdrol

So, I was looking at the Indian superdrol made by Alpha Pharma. I find it amazing they can claim to have a license to produce trenbolone and equipoise and claim they produce clean superdrol. I have doubts that the superdrol made in India is made in sanitary conditions because no proof is given...
  5. ROIDDERS

steroids from India are dirty

so I was looking at some pictures of india the other day, what do you guys think? you want these guys making the steroids you inject in your body:
  6. gearhead

Testo Rapid Alpha Pharma

Testo Rapid Alpha Pharma, amps
  7. Dbolsteve

Dianabol: LA Pharma vs. Alpha Pharma

So, I've come around and I'm thinking of either using dianabol from LA pharma or Alpha pharma, but haven't decided. Evo bros, give me some feedback. I've tried naps and anabol before, loved them.:D
  8. kr0n0s

Alpha Pharma - primobolan

I want run a primobolan cycle, got some AP gear, how can I check if it's legitimate? I was reading that AP thread and now I'm scared it's fake. :(:(:( my cycle 600mgs primobolan/week 40mgs anavar/day anything I can add to this?
  9. ROIDDERS

ROIDDERS vs. Alpha Pharma

ROIDDERS SAYS: I did a little investigation of Alpha Pharma, my thread below. http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/source-talk/roidders-says-alpha-pharma-ug-lab-(counterfeits-sold!)-4883.html I would like evo brothers to know the following from my investigation: alpha pharma is NOT a licensed...
  10. ROIDDERS

ROIDDERS SAYS: Alpha Pharma is a UG lab (counterfeits sold!)

ROIDDERS SAYS: I called the phone number on the website alpha-pharma.com +91-2242911000 They said they don't have a license to export steroids, they don't affiliate with the actual alpha-pharma, they aren't supposed to send steroids to the USA without a prescription etc. They said there are...
  11. A

advanced cycle

Hey guys, new to evo. I'm 5'11 255 lbs. low bodyfat around 12% right now. Past about 8 cycles. Thinking of doing some alpha pharma gear with some sarms. Trenbolone/Cardarine (GW)/Test and maybe a pro help me with a cycle brothers of iron
  12. A

Alpha pharma feedback

I've been reading about a few sources that carry them, any feedback? looking to use the trenbolone
Back
Top Bottom