Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anabolic

1. N

What PCT should I run? Anabolic+SARMS cycle.

So I ran my first combined anabolic and SARMs cycle together for 8 weeks total. My daily doses were: 20mg winstrol 20mg anavar 20mg Cardarine 20mg Rad-140 20mg Ostarine 10mg Ligandrol I was curious to what PCT should I take (HCG, Nolvadex, Clomid), daily doses amount, and running time. I am...
  2. U

USGEAR.ORG

I just wanted to speak on the high performance of product and service USGEAR.ORG provides. Well that group of guys have the best products for the best price and they're always willing to get back with you and resolve any issues if there is any right away they actually care about the people and...
  3. Nordic Fusion

What Is The Most Important Thing You Look For When Choosing A Source?

Hi everyone, new member here from Canada. I’m looking to get some insight from the community here on what people personally think is most important when looking for a new source to work with. Of course quality. But if more than one have great products why do you chose one over the other… thank you.
  4. R

How often to use liver support?

I had a question if I was to run a cycle how often do I need to run liver support? I read a lot of conflicting things. Some people say that you should run it once a day and other say you should run it every other day. Also would running it twice a day make any difference or would once a day be...
  5. S

Sust 250 First Cycle

Hey guys! I’ve been doing a bit of research over the past month or so as I’m gonna give sustanon 250 a go, I’ve only ever used sarms before so this is a bit different for me. I’ve drafted up how I’m going to do my cycle and just want some opinions or advice for it. Cheers! About me: 6ft3 90kg...
  6. A

Big cycle need liver help

I'm about to run a pretty big cycle using four different steroids including 1 or 2 orals I'm definitely going to kick start the cycle I know that already and I may even finish things off with another oral anabolic steroid I definitely need some help with liver support can you give me the best...
  7. 4

Insulin supplements?

which supplement out there mimic insulin in the body that I can take to get bigger. Insulin is supposed to be the most anabolic hormone out there. So I want to take it to get big. I'm currently only 142 lb and I am almost 6ft tall so I'm very skinny.
  8. D

What do you think about protein bars

I know that protein bars are not the best thing in the world but let's say you're on the road or you go camping or something wouldn't it be smart to take a protein bar with you so you have something to eat and you don't miss out on your anabolic window?
  9. JimAbs43

Evolutionary.org 444 Bodybuilding myths busted, does the anabolic window exist?

Evolutionary.org 444 Bodybuilding myths busted, does the anabolic window exist? https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-444-bodybuilding-myths-busted-does-the-anabolic-window-exist/...
  10. Y

Timing oral steroid

I am running oral anabolic steroids for the first time ever. I have Anadrol as my steroid of choice. I know that it has some side effects so I'll be watching out for it. I want to run this cycle for 4 weeks at 50 mg a day. Some places say that Half Life is 8 hours While others say it is much...
  11. K

Can steroids age you

do you think the anabolic steroids can cause you to look older and get more wrinkles and even do things like change your jaw size and things like that. I have a friend at the gym who looks like he's 60 years old but he's only 40. He has been using steroids for 30 to 40 years. If so why do you...
  12. D

Is there a guide for homemade steroids?

Hello. Is there a guide that can explain me in deep details how to make anabolic steroids at home? I want to make injectable testosterone, but i fear buying steroids from the black market, due to the possibility of presence of bacteria or harmful substances. It's illegal for steroids to be sold...
  13. D

Homemade steroids

Hello. Can somone explain me what do i need to make testosterone at home? I feel fear to buy things from the online black market, because i can't know what i will get. The black market has no regulations, so someone can scam me, or the substance i get might not be sterile and contain bacteria...
  14. A

NEW MEMBER ALERT! Mini Bio Included!

Hey guys, I'm excited to have newly joined the forum! I am an up and coming bodybuilder, 24 years old... I have done a few test cycles, have found some bunk gear and have had some very good gear. I have messed around with some other things such as prohormones, dbol, and some natural test...
  15. F

Buying AS from Websites

So i hate to ask this, because I'm sure this question has been asked before. For one i don't even know if its safe to buy online because, while I've been pinning for a good while, I've never tried it. And secondly, I don't know where i can get good quality juice. So my question is, do you guys...
  16. Z

Robolics and Eversofast reliable and credible?

I am curious if any of you have any bad or good experiences with robolics or ever so fast RECENTLY? Not 3 years ago because a lot can change. I am looking to make an order soon and just trying to go the most reliable one so as to not get ripped or wrong stuff. I'm from Louisiana if that helps...
  17. Z

What are some credible sources that do not take 2 months

The testosterone e I was using was from get pumped labs and also an extra bottle of Pharmacom my buddy had on hand was some nice product. However, the source is no longer available FOR ME. My guy was ordering it and would rip me off by charging extra which in a way I get it. That being said I...
  18. G

US SARMs Source (Not too Expensive,Good Quality)

Just got finished with my first SARMs cycle using SARMTECH products. Its difficult to find SARMS that are not overly priced but SARMTECH.net seemed to be reasonably priced and had some good reviews so I decided to give it a try. Payment was easy and products shipped fast. You can even use a 15%...
  19. Q

My first cycle killed me HPTA need your help

Hey guys, Im 22, i did a 6 weeks cycle for my first time in my life which I believe i would never do again, the cycle was like this Testosterone Propionate 100/ml every other day Deca 350/ml every 2 days Dinabol twice a day oral /stopped and switched to Anadrol after Week 4 Anadrol once a day...
  20. A

New SARMS stack possibilites

Hey people, So, I am about to start a new stack of SARMS and was messing around with some ideas on a stack. I have been reading around forums here and there and was thinking of running something along these lines. Would love to hear some feedback. Ostarine 25 mg/day RAD-140 20 mg/day S4 50...
Back
Top Bottom