Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anabolics

1. T

Lightning fast anabolics

here is my honest review of The Source called lightning-fast anabolics whom is an underground lab. Well I use them and I used their testosterone and trenbolone acetate and was not overly impressed. I felt that the gear was under dosed by the not get lab work, just a gut feeling based on my...
  2. A

HGH source in aus

Hey everyone, In search of some pharma grade HGH or a good quality generic. Don't mind importing if it means I get to avoid paying the ridiculous prices some guys are trying to sell it for. Have got 2 sources I currently have orders coming from Turkey but incase they get seized I'm open for any...
  3. M

first time anabolics run

I’m 31 years old 5’10’’ 170 pounds lifting experience: 12 years I have hit a plateau and think I am ready to take the next step to use anabolics, would like to bulk up on this cycle, I’m tired of being skinny for my height. Which steroids are good for bulking? I want to put on 30 pounds fast
  4. H

Does Anyone Know The Brand Called Vogellabor?

I have seen some websites are selling it but I didn t see any reviews on the internet .
  5. B

Mexico City Ugl

Been in Mexico City for a year. All my gear is back home. Anyone know a good ugl down here with tren? I can get test no problem but stuff only come 1ml vials sold in individuals. I am use to my 10ml, or 20ml. 5561470967
  6. F

Cycle questions

Good evening bros. So my shipment from purity source labs is coming in the mail, super stoked. But I had some questions regarding my health. So I’ve been running T Cypionate for about 3 months now at 600-625mg a week. I ordered deca/test E/aromatasin/superdrol. (Im adding the super once deca...
  7. B

Legit Anabolics, high quality, great prices, fast delivery

www.bmalabs2018.wixsite.com/performance we are now offering 25% off to first time customers we deliver using 2-day priority mail shipping we offer competative prices and accept various methods of payment
  8. N

Substitute pro hormones for oral aaa on cycle

This is my first post here so if I f up don’t bash me. So I’m male 29 years old, 182lbs, 5ft 9, and between 14-15% bf but leaning closer to 15 currently. I have run two cycles before so this will make #3. I’m going to be running a long Test C and EQ, at 400mg of Test a weeks and 600mg of...
  9. A

finally a good source

This is not some bull**** ad , I just wanna say after all the money spent an time waisted, finally ordered from samson , and wait time was awesome product G2G ! Mix3 500 , anadrol 50 mg an even got the ol lady some anavar 50's , not trying to piss folks off I read a lot an just wanted to speak...
  10. K

New to decca and tess

Im new to decca and tess and dianabol Im about 110lb 23 years old im trying to put in some boddymass if anyone can help me out on tell how to star my 1st cycle i heard its better to star with Tess and dianabol and move to decca how should i star?
  11. K

New to decca and tess

Im new to decca and tess and dianabol Im about 110lb 23 years old im trying to put in some boddymass if anyone can help me out on tell how to star my 1st cycle i heard its better to star with Tess and dianabol and move to decca
  12. H

Test E in 2018

Hoping to kick off my first test e cycle right at the beginning of January, so I know I need to order soon. Hoping to place an order this week. Curious where everyone else is getting test e from. Every source seems to have bad reviews on this site. I can't find one source with good reviews on...
  13. B

GHP anabolics legit or not ?

One of my friend came from Kuwait gave me this GHP anabolics Decca and test depot . In his opinion this stuff is better than other brands available in the market and it's pretty famous in Kuwait. It looks good though.Has anybody else heard of this ??
  14. H

anabolic-steroids.biz gtg?

Curious if anyone has ordered from here recently. Did the gear arrive, how was it? I was hoping to buy some test e from them. Been reading tons of great reviews on them, haven't really been able to find anybody say a bad thing about them. But of course I still don't know how reliable those...
  15. S

New here looking for Anavar source

Hey! New to this site. Currently I'm 122 lbs roughly 16% body fat 5'1 28/F train 6 days a week. I am following a ketogenic diet right now, and before any bashes it, I know CARBS. I feel better physically and mentally following this diet so it works for me. Anyway I am looking to shred some BF...
  16. G

Noob needs help with right direction

I am 34 and have low t. I'm a blue collar guy and don't make the cash my Dr is wanting for therapy. I have been going to the same Fucking gym for two years and can't find anyone f2f that was trustworthy. I don't want to break any rules here. I'm new to the forums. I've heard online orders are no...
  17. powersteroids

Powersteroids.org WE STARTED !!!!

Hello Evolutionary.org com! Hi friends. I'm owner on powerSteroids.org We buy products from manufacturers like Balkan Pharmaceuticals and Vermodje ! And a great desire to meet you and introduce you to our goods. Here are some of our products: Vermodje: ANDROVER (Oxymetholone) 50mg N100...
  18. powersteroids

Introduction Powersteroids.org!

Hello Evolutionary.org com! Hi friends. I'm owner on powerSteroids.org We buy products from manufacturers like Balkan Pharmaceuticals and Vermodje ! And a great desire to meet you and introduce you to our goods. Here is a list of products that is present on our site: powersteroids.org...
  19. J

United Anabolics

I hear in other forums that this source is known for having real Biotech but that his minimum is 500 and he's private. Is invite only?, because i think i have his source if i'm not mistaken is it @anonymousspeech? Been wanting to run biotech for a whileeeee now! The local guy from my town i...
  20. wolfpackalpha

Testosterone 101

Everyone here probably uses or has used some form of testosterone, from sustanon to suspension! This article really goes deep into testosterone esters, half life and small details. Read more and comment... Test: http://www.evolutionary.org/testosterone-esters-101
Back
Top Bottom