Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anastrozole

1. B

Anastrozole and bone health

Are AI’s such as anastrozole bad for your bone health? I’ve been on estrogen blockers since 2017, I was on clomid for 6 months which was hell then started trt shortly after and have been on Anastrozole for 3 years to combat the High estrogen From The test. My estrogen has always been very low...
  2. G

Anastrozole Question

Ok, so a bit of a hypothetical here, just best guess answer. Let's say you blast 300mg of Test Cyp and 200mg of deca on Sunday and Wednesday (So 600mg Test and 400mg Deca a week). For anastrozole would you take a 1 mg tablet on Monday and on Thursday (So 2mg total for the week)? (Could just...
  3. G

First Blast of Blast and Cruise, Help?

Hello all, lurker of many forums here. First time poster. Background: ~8-9 Years of lifting, ~4 Years of serious diet and programmed lifting. Age 23 I’ve been on “TRT” for the past 4-5 months (I was in the double digits for total testosterone from age 20 up and I had done no PED, drugs, ect. to...
  4. Y

Dosages for PCT: Armidex, Clomid + Nolva

Finishing up Sus250 cycle in the next week or so I know I need to start nolva and Clomid after about 2.5-3 weeks after jabbing, I have used nolva before so I know the dose protocol for that. But never used Armidex or Clomid before Is there a specific dosages when using all three for pct...
  5. wolfpackalpha

Anti-Estrogen Profile: Arimidex

Do you have blood pressure problems during your cycle? are you bloating? have gynecomastia (gyno) bitch tits? you need to read about arimidex! http://www.evolutionary.org/arimidex-anastrozole
  6. J

Why would anastrozole worsen acne? Shouldn't it reduce it?

I've been using tren/test and have mild acne with the majority of it on my back. I've been taking an AI (anastrozole) to combat this, but higher doses seem to actually worsen the acne. Why would this be? Shouldn't it be the other way around? The acne seems to reduce the most if I do something...
Back
Top Bottom