Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anavar

1. W

geneza pharma anavar + test cycle

wanted to run a really simple cycle with testosterone propionate along with anavar. 10 weeks only. This stuff has been incredible not only am I gaining some good size and strength but also I’m leaning out nicely on this. I’m doing 250 milligrams of the test and then I’m doing 50mgs a day of the...
  2. V

napsgear dbol, var, and test together

I wanted to try something a little differently so this time I decided to go with a unique cycle. Used napsgear.org. They are fantastic and I never have to worry about getting my package or having any type of issues. You get instant confirmation when you place the order and when it ships. I...
  3. JimAbs43

Podcast Evolutionary.org 592 - [2024] Anavar (oxandrolone) Revisited - oral cutting

Evolutionary.org 592 - [2024] Anavar (oxandrolone) Revisited - oral cutting https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-592-2024-anavar-oxandrolone-revisited-oral-cutting/
  4. W

anavar and hair loss facts

I’m looking to try steroids for the first time but I am obsessively paranoid about losing my head here. Let’s just put it this way I make a career doing some film work and without hair I would definitely lose some business. From what I’m reading var is pretty mild with hair loss but I wanted to...
  5. B

alphapharmcanada.is bad anavar

been on alphapharm canada anavar for the past 6 weeks. This stuff is definitely not worth it and there’s no way it’s legit. Absolutely destroyed me when it came to side effects could not sleep on this stuff and my eyes were burning from whatever type of allergy it was giving me. Appetite was...
  6. E

how to stack test blend with anavar?

I’m looking to stack a test blend mix of sustanon 250 with some anavar. Nothing fancy at all but interested in building some quality muscle mass and possibly doing a recomp are the same time. Question is on dosing and timing of taking them. Would anavar make more sense to start the cycle or...
  7. M

Anavar, winstrol with testosterone

looking to keep things pretty simple on this next cycle. Let me know what you think about it My plan is anavar, winstrol with testosterone. My dosing is gonna be 250mgs test, 25mgs anavar and maybe 50mgs of winstrol together. I’m around 200 pounds and I am six foot three and I would like to put...
  8. LebaneseGymAddict

Where to get legit Anavar in Mexico (Merida)

Friends and father figures! After years of shadow scrolling the forum and weeks of researching i decided to make an account and post because i just cant find legit Anavar here in Merida Mexico... im canadian living here for a few months , 24 years old, lifetime natty , 260lbs..., huge big guy...
  9. H

Lean bulk steroid cycling

I’m 48 years old, 6’1’’ 212 pounds and around 14% body fat give or take can see 2 abs AM fasted I’m looking to do morning fasted cardio and then eat in a 4 hour window my goal here is to get to 10% or less body fat my option is equipoise, primo, anavar, hgh, and tren. What would you choose for me?
  10. JimAbs43

Podcast IronOverload.io Hardcore 61 - Can you bulk on Anavar?

IronOverload.io Hardcore 61 - Can you bulk on Anavar? https://www.evolutionary.org/ironoverload-io-hardcore-61-can-you-bulk-on-anavar/
  11. W

Using dbol + anavar or winstrol?

I’m looking to try an oral cycle. This will be my first ever I have done sarm and I have done prohormones a couple times with limited results. I’m looking to go hardcore now with anabolic steroids looking for strength, power, aggression, muscle gains and better conditioning 25 years old 5 foot...
  12. B

20 week cycle let me know

hey guys, let me know what you think about this cycle for 20 weeks 500mgs test cyp 300mgs primo 25mgs anavar per day first 15 weeks only NPP 50mg EOD have an AI on hand last cycle did test and anavar and had great results except I let my estrogen get too high don’t want to make the same mistake...
  13. major.ast

Strongman / mass-building cycle

Hi all, It s my first time posting here after harvesting information for a couple of months. I was always active and got serious into strength training about 3 years ago, trying different styles to see what s what (crossfit, powerlifting, then strongman). I m 39 yo at 5'11, 210 and about 16-18...
  14. V

napsgear anavar is perfect

so I did a napsgear cycle of anavar did 50mgs a day for 8 weeks wasn’t expecting much from an oral only cycle but I did really good ended up gaining about five or six pounds and my vascularity is fantastic overall I’m very happy and we’ll definitely use naps again they have excellent oral...
  15. E

need some help with my next anavar run

47 years old took 5 years off from the gym and steroids and getting back I’m interested in using anavar 50mgs a day would be the starting dose, then I want to ramp It Up by 10 mg every week up to 100 milligrams a day and then keep it there for an additional three weeks that would be an 8-week...
  16. R

geneza pharma cutting with primo and anavar/test

so already stacking anavar and testosterone doing test at 250mgs a week and anavar 50mgs a day this has been going for 4 weeks wondering if I should drop the anavar and add in primo from geneza pharma how is their GP primo? Worth it or should I just keep going with what I have already?
  17. G

Verify these test reports?

Does anyone know how to verify test results? I got them from mysteroids.co.uk when I inquired about their testing.
  18. D

Need counseling and advice on a cycle I am planning to be on

Hello everyone, hope everyone is fine and pumping iron in the gym ! I will explain my body structure a bit. I am a 5 ft 11 30 years old and I have been obese since childhood, but have always had somewhat good muscular structure albeit hidden under layers of fat. I currently stand at 26 % body...
  19. D

8 week flash cycle

looking to do a quick 8 week cycle I’ve got a vacation coming up in January and I want to look good for it 33 years old and 230 pound dad bod help me look good please looking at using winstrol, anavar and/or masteron what do you suggest?
  20. E

mixing tren with anavar worth it?

I know that tren and anavar are both the opposites and that tren is much more powerful tren Is five times more powerful than testosterone and anavar is like 1/4th as powerful lol so what it makes sense to stack these two together if I’m trying to get stronger and recomp? Or would it make more...
Back
Top Bottom