Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

andriol

1. H

How many oral Andriol caps 40mg equal a Sustanon 250 injection?

I've been on 360mg of Andriol capsules for 6 weeks. My condition improved rapidly on day 1. Gained some muscle, maybe as much as 4kg. I don't think I got twice as strong but I gained strength. So here's my problem without talking about prices: Dbol cycle with testosterone: 1000mg of Andriol...
  2. T

Anyone ever try andriol?

I'm 52 years old and I travel abroad usually I go to Asia on vacation and also my wife's family is from there so we go there usually once every two or three years. they sell over there oral called andriol which are 40 mg per capsule and it's extremely cheap. has anyone tried this stuff and what...
  3. N

Andriol testocap source

Hey guys my website is shut down atm because of the corona virus. Trying to find a source for Andriol Testocaps and any form of oral testosterone. Thanking you all kindly really appreciate any help
  4. wolfpackalpha

Andriol - testosterone undecanoate - explained

Do you like using testosterone? do you hate doing injections? well, Andriol is the steroid for you if you want a low side-effect testosterone without damage to the liver. Read on... Andriol: http://www.evolutionary.org/andriol-testosterone-undecanoate
  5. gearhead

Andriol Testosterone Undecanoate - 40mg

Andriol Testosterone Undecanoate - 40mg
  6. gearhead

Andriol Organon

Andriol Organon
Back
Top Bottom