Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ashop

1. N

Ashop

I recently put an order in on ashop.in , sent the money via moneygram. However for the past 3 weeks the website has been down, I received no reply in email. I can't access the site at all. What's going on? I signed up for this forum just to try and get in touch.. does anyone have answers or can...
  2. E

I need a trusted source.

I'm new to this board. Trying to find a legit source. I've been using ashop with what seemed like quality gear based on results. I was not able to do lab tests. Recently they've been out of stock and have some bad reviews. I know people who have used naps but now I keep seeing stuff about them...
  3. J

A.shop

So my 1st order was a intermediate full cycle. Test sustonon, deca, dbal,HCG, clomid,nolva, and they shipped in two orders, I got the test, deca, from stealth injectables, with in two weeks, it's been 45days now since I sent my money order and still have not received my package. I have been in...
  4. J

My 1st exp w/ ordering overseas

As of today it will be 30 days since I money gramed ashop. I ordered their bulking intermediate cycle, test sus, deca both stealth form, and balkin, dbal,nolva,clomid, & HCG I'm not sure. Long story short/so far I have received the deca and test from stealth juice which came within 14 days of me...
Back
Top Bottom