Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

australia

1. C

UGLOZ TEST E

Does anyone know the difference between UGLOZ two different Test e products he has? Also I’m leaning towards using his products for my first cycle would anyone recommend anyone different? I’m based in Sydney Australia My first injectable cycle that I’m planning Testosterone Enanthate Week 1-3...
  2. B

I have an HGH supply in Australia, Sydney based

Hey guys, Newbie, unapproved user here. Have a reliable HGH supply Ive been using since 2015, now receiving shipments into Australia. Boxes are 140iu plus BAC. DM me for details M
  3. M

Self Growth

my progress in the gym has been fine but my progress out of the gym hasnt been, i need a reliable source of Adderall or something similar to keep me dialed in or focused on my goals and ambitions. In Australia
  4. K

Getting rid of old pct ancillaries

Hi I just want to make clear I’m not a source and mi intention is not to become a distributor of any class, I just want to get rid of some pct and miscellaneous things I have accumulated throughout these years of lifting, I have the next items available, it is just a bundle and I don’t want to...
  5. W

phenibut

Does anyone know of domestic Australian supplier of phenibut and modafinil.
  6. M

New source - clomid

Hey guys, I usually use Ozshop but he is out of stock. Any suggestions for Clomid ASAP in the NSW area? Im using wickrme. Thanks.
  7. T

Looking to buy test-e in Australia

Any good sources? every website off google is a scam website, since austeroids and all the original sites we used got taken down
  8. wilko44

Australian Peptides - Legit sources

Hey Bro's Ive been a long time peptide user, specifically GHRP's and GHRH's. Until recently i've had a pretty solid supply both domestically and internationally, unfortunately my international supplier has stopped shipping to Australia as they've been held up at customs to many times (never...
  9. N

Australian sources for Clomid and Nolvadex

Hey guys, Does anyone know of reliable sources to buy Clomid and Nolvadex in Australia without prescription? Im struggling to find any that isn't a scam Thanks in advance!
  10. M

Interest Check For Peptides/SARMS AUS

Hey guys, Considering setting up a peptide shop for Australian domestic customers but would like to know how much demand there is for it before going ahead with it. All peptides/SARMs will be tested for purity using HPLC/UPLC. Prices are not finalised and may vary between products but will...
  11. W

any luck on getting roidmass products into australia?

hi guys first time posting here, have any of you had any luck getting pct products from roidmass through Australian customs?
  12. S

Anabolic Innovations Aus UGL

Has anyone on here had experience with anabolic innovation injectables? Gtg? Consistent? Bunk? Recently picked up some sus and deca from them.
  13. C

question on the aussie source

Hey guys. I was wondering about the Oceanuslabs products whether or not anyone has ordered from them. Looking at getting myself some Anavar and struggling to find a legitimate source in Australia. Struggles am I right. Sorry if this was posted in the wrong section I'm relatively new to...
  14. M

Var in aus

Hi guys.. Just wondering if you guys could give us a hand on any decent anavar in australia? legit laps such as pharmacom, robolics etc... Its nearly impossible in australia so im struggling quite abit. Ive never bought online and am abit sketchy. Thanks for the responses, Michael
  15. Z

Planning Ahead! My future first cycle? :)

Hey guys! After taking your advice to stay natty for a year or two, hours of reading up and help from an awesome friend, I have this cycle and PCT written out. Any improvements, changes or insight you would like to add? During Cycle: Supplements: Gold Standard 100% Whey (whey), Ancient Strength...
  16. Z

New to Gear (help! and suggestions)

Hey everyone! As a potential first time user, I stumbled upon this forum and would greatly appreciate your help and insight. To be honest I am completely lost when it comes to steroids and the many various forms they can come in. Wanting to start with gear, I currently struggle with finding a...
  17. J

New member from Aus! Just saying hi

Hey all Well as the title says I'm a new member from Aus, I've been browsing these forums for a while an decided I should get into the conversation. Just womdering how many others are from aus? I've been training for just over 5 years, but have been into fitness basically my whole life doing...
  18. I

Arimidex needed Australia

any boys have any arimidex lying around that they dont need? will buy it, need like 5 wickr me - its_az
  19. I

Australian Peptides Source Needed

any aussie boys know a legit peptide site? ive heard peptides being $25-30 but all i am finding are $250+ for 5ml.. am looking for some GHRP-2, PM me with a site if you know any
  20. I

Peptides in Australia

any aussie boys know a legit peptide site? ive heard peptides being $25-30 but all i am finding are $250+ for 5ml.. am looking for some GHRP-2, PM me with a site if you know any
Back
Top Bottom