Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

b12

1. J

Increasing metabolism

Saw a product called TRU metabolism it's a $50 product and it contains things like B12 vitamin and also other things in it as well that can help with fat storage and that sort of thing. Worth the money?
  2. J

B12 injections vs. pills

my doctor wants me to get in more b12. I have a lot of problems with energy. I read a lot of conflicting things about which is better either injecting it or getting it until form. Do you have any type of advice for me
  3. M

Getting in b12

what is the best way for me to get in b12 in my body? I keep hearing people say that taking it with the injections isn’t a good idea the other say if you take the pills it doesn't do anything for you. Any place i can buy the best b12?
  4. S

B12 and appetite

I am a really small guy and I need to put on some weight and someone told me that I could be B12 deficient that's why I don't have much of an appetite. I rarely ever finish my meals and I've been like that for a long time. When I was a kid my mom used to yell at me for not finishing dinner. Do...
  5. gnarlinbrando

injectable b12

Anybody use injectable b12? I'm interested in going this route instead of the tablets but all I've found so far is usa peptide and not sure if its g2g
  6. GOTGrowth

(PURITYSOURCELABS)TAD600 (Glutathione Injectables) SAMPLE/TESTERS NEEDED!

Have you read about the powerful antioxidant TAD-600 (Glutathione)? Its composed of the amino acids L-cysteine, L-glutamic acid, and glycine. It works in the liver to protect the body from damage or harmful substances. It has a powerful effect on skin complexion and protects against lipid...
  7. L

Checkout the this freebie/ thank you 24hreup

I wanted to share a positive review of 24hreup .... I was discussing in a post a few weeks back about acquiring some B12 ...after going to my local feed with no luck ..I got in contact with 24 ..and was offered b12 ...and witch I received I totally forgot about the order until I received the...
  8. L

Looking for b-12

I'm looking for injectable b-12 ...I've searched and searched and only found veterinary supplies,but with that it needs a rx ..I couldn't believe I'm having this much issues with vitamins ...of course I've seen the ones you take oral ...my wife gets them from a program she's in ...but it adds up...
Back
Top Bottom