Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

back pumps

1. H

Too many DHT steroids a waste?

Had a question on here for the experts. I'm 217 lb and I am 5 ft 10 in. I've always wanted to cut down as I always been naturally a bigger guy. I'm currently around 16% body fat do you think that stacking a bunch of DHT steroids would be a wise choice for me or should I forget that idea? I’m...
  2. B

Quality primo in Aus

Here due to old forum disappearing. Looking for a vendor who carries 200mg/ml Primo E that can be vouched for by members. Thanks in advance
  3. W

Osgear.se underdosed test?

so I just started osgear testosterone cyp and i’m also on their primobolan don't really feel like I'm getting much results. I went and got blood work done just to see where my testosterone levels are. It came in right at 1500 but the weird thing is i’m on 500+mgs per week of test...
  4. S

Best way to use primobolan for max results

I'm not about to spend all this money on primobolan for average results Hoping you can give me all the respect you can and help me maximize my next cycle I bought four vials of primo and i was thinking of 500mgs atleast for 12 weeks minimum. is this a good strategy? also what do you...
  5. Y

Napsgear hands down quality

I've never used such quality gear in my life I'm 5 weeks into my current cycle and I'm using long esters even though that's the case I'm already feeling the effects Doing primobolan and sustanon. Not even doing a lot of it. 250mgs of the sust and 350mgs of the primo getting some rock hard...
  6. J

Deca and primo? Yay or nay?

Interested in trying a mild stack together to help me gain lean muscle mass. I’m extremely gyno prone so i avoid dbol and test/sust always. What do you think about deca durabolin and primobolan? has anyone tried this stack lately and do you think that if I were to do 500 mg of deca and...
  7. A

Lower back pumps

I started experiencing some lower back pumps while I was training and I got worried so I went to the doctor and they tested my kidneys and everything came back okay. What do you think about using a supplement to ease my back pumps? Does such a thing even exists
  8. Dbolsteve

N2Guard amount dbol back pumps

I'm worried about the back pumps I've been getting from dbol. How much n2guard should I take to deal with these back pumps? I started with 2 caps per day but doesn't seem enough.
  9. B

Avoiding back pumps on Anavar

Been taking 3g of Taurine with each 20mg dose of anavar(although the first dose is with 125mg of caffeine so that enhances the active amount), so 6g per day, but can feel the back pumps slowly coming on...almost like the day after deadlifts but not quite as noticeable...more like a really dull...
Back
Top Bottom