Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bcaas

1. H

Xtend original bcaas

Looking to use something to help replenish my muscles after a workout a friend told me about xtend which has 7g bcaas and electrolytes it's supposed to help you with recovery and all that. I ordered a strawberry kiwi Splash and it tastes really funky. Has anyone tried it before and is it...
  2. J

Using bcaa’s during a fast

Let's say I eat in a deficit and I take BCAAs during my fast oh, what kind of results can I expect in that. Currently I weigh 280 lb and I am severely overweight and I'm only five foot nine inches. I heard that BCAAs were good to use cuz everyone is pushing them on social media
  3. J

Bcaa's group opinions

Over the years of my own training I've used BCAAs off and on, but over the last year I find carb intra drinks and post drinks a lot more effective... I've got my own opinions on BCAAs but I kind of like to hear what the rest of you had to say about them, nowadays there seems like there's two...
  4. A

Amino acids and blood sugar

Whats the level of blood sugar shift would I have problems with when I use a lot of BCAAs? I have some blood sugar problems lately and not sure if BCAAs would be an issue like protein that breaks downt to sugar.
  5. whodab

Creatine with BCAAs

I was reading about creatine and amino acids and saw that BCAAs, specific to Agmentine should not be used together as they have an opposite effect on each other and negate each other, is this true?
  6. capitalistos

BCAAs, Creatine and Adrenal Fatigue

I have Adrenal Fatigue, it's like a dysfunction/disease that causes my muscles to be soft and recovery is poor, very poor. I bought the regular creatine, BCAA mix but not sure if I should take it as it might cause more adrenal gland activation and hurt me further. Should I take them with food...
  7. newbrett

BCAAs at night? before bed

Ok, so I read about HGH boost before bed and during bed by using BCAAs, especially in high doses. Does it really work? I'm a bit skeptical on this.
Back
Top Bottom