Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

beginner

1. Stressed

Approved Log My 1st Strength Cycle Log

Hi! Newbie here In all respects. Been lurking for a few weeks. Looking forward to learning more. INFO ID: 29-year-old male, 6'0", 185 lbs, no training or AS/PED history. No health conditions other than acne. No surgeries / allergies Non-smoker, abstains from alcohol, vaping, and illicit...
  2. S

Beginners First PEDS Protocol

Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen! This is my first time trying a cycle and I'm super pumped. Tried to do a as much research as I can and I think I worked a good plan out with my distributor that will work for me. To start im 6'1 at around 170 now and im 22. Done football for 8 years till high...
  3. T

Need help finding a source in Dubai. Please help a brother out.

Planning on starting my first cycle. I have basically everything down after months of research. I just have one issue which is finding a good source. If anyone has a solid reliable source for test and var for shipping to Dubai please let me know. Thanks
  4. I

Your Average Beginner Looking For Help

Hello everyone, I just want to know if what i want below is realistic or... not. Going into college, I want to be the normal jock. Lean with a lot of muscle mass, as you can see by my username. I want a completely full oral cycle, is that possible without ruining my liver or not because I just...
  5. V

Is Nutrobal (MK-677) a good SARM for a beginner to gain weight?

I am 30, 178 cm, 52 kgs. I am thinking to take Nutrobal (MK-677) to gain weight, along with weighlifting, and proper diet. Is this a good choice, or do you advise any other SARM, like MK 2866, or even lgd? also, is Dssault labs a good company to buy from? I know you guys are probably tired of...
  6. T

Best PCT for DianaBol

I am half way through a low dose Dbol cycle, progress is amazing and muscle growth is excellent. I have been taking good care of my diet, but still notice some water retention. My doses rage from 10-25mg (increasing every week of the cycle) I plan to start taking SARMS my last week of the...
  7. T

First Cycle Ever! Help

I am currently running my first dianabol cycle, in hopes of increasing muscle mass and then cutting down two weeks after my cycle. I plan on using Primobolan the two weeks of my cutting. Here is my 7 week plan, let me know how I could improve or change it. Stats: Age: 18 Ht: 5’9 Wt: 170 lbs...
  8. A

Beginner Help Needed

Hey ya'll. I'm a 25 year old 6'5 lean guy, and have struggled to really make some good gains past 190/195 where I've pretty much plateaued a bit. Was looking to try a steroid cycle to start some new gains and get some more mass on my long body. I've been reading a bit on here, but I don't know...
  9. J

Beginner, 21 - Needs advice

I’m 21 years old and have been training since I was 13 with serious training taken on at around 15, I have stayed relatively lean throughout these years to now. Throughout this 6 years of serious training I have taken no longer than 6 weeks off at any time and with the exception of 2 weeks...
  10. A

Looking for guidance on first cycle

My goal is to cut fat and put on lean muscle; I’m 24yo, 200lbs, 6”0, probably around 18-20%bf I’m struggling lossinging fat and I’m wondering what stack I should run, all the help would be appreciated
  11. bbiggs

suggestion or options for first cycle 38 y.o male.

hello everyone. I am hoping that I could get some suggestions and options for a first cycle. i am 6'1 and about 213 currently. I train 5-6 days a week. I eat clean 6 days a week . have been training since 18. I have above average muscle but would like to gain more. I am hoping...
  12. K

Sarms1 cutting stack

Hi guys,I've just purchased the Sarms1 cutting stack. Anyone used this or can give me advise with dosage protocol. Also, will PCT be required?? I understand about PCT with steroids but not sure on Sarms. Any advise for a newbie looking to change his body greatly appreciated.
  13. J

Need some advice from the experienced!

Hello! I am new to the world of anibolics, and I was considering starting my first cycle. I have never taken anything other than some protein powder before. Here is a little background on myself that would probably be useful for answering my questions! I am not 100% sure if this is the correct...
  14. J

New to SARMS

21yr M Haven't cycled sarms before, but am very interested in the healing benefits of Ostarine. I don't have the healthiest of joints so I'd hope to benefit from ostarine. Since being my first go around I'd like to start off with a standalone Ostarine cycle since it is more mild in comparison...
  15. L

Starting LGD Cycle - Looking for some advice and answers

Hello – I’ve learned a lot from reading posts and articles on this site and as a result am just beginning my first SARMs cycle with LGD4033. I decided to do a solo cycle for my first time with SARMs. I have some questions and am asking for tips and advice for the questions I cannot find...
  16. D

First HGH Cycle. In need of some advice.

Need a little advice here fellas. Trying to determine the best way to go about taking HGH for the first time. My plan is to take 2 IUs HGH either Juvetrope, Norditropin, or Humatropin daily in the AM for three months, and if necessary extend it for another 2-3 months if necessary. I am 33...
  17. P

Help out first cycle in 3 years

Ok so I'm completely new to this forum stuff. I'll start with stats Height : 5'8 Wieght : 170 Bf: 13% Age : 25 7 years very dedicated lifting and dieting So back to the topic I have done one cycle of just test back when I was 22 (now 25) I did test prop for 8 weeks followed by 4 weeks of...
  18. R

Beginner SARMs stack, peptide, and diet combo

Whats up fellas I've been doing a lot of research on SARMS and peptides for a while now and finally have the funds and time to execute my plan. Let me know what you guys think of this... I live an Active lifestyle, A lot of sports like hockey and basketball as well as the gym 3-4 a week. But...
  19. Z

Planning Ahead! My future first cycle? :)

Hey guys! After taking your advice to stay natty for a year or two, hours of reading up and help from an awesome friend, I have this cycle and PCT written out. Any improvements, changes or insight you would like to add? During Cycle: Supplements: Gold Standard 100% Whey (whey), Ancient Strength...
  20. Z

New to Gear (help! and suggestions)

Hey everyone! As a potential first time user, I stumbled upon this forum and would greatly appreciate your help and insight. To be honest I am completely lost when it comes to steroids and the many various forms they can come in. Wanting to start with gear, I currently struggle with finding a...
Back
Top Bottom