Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

blood

1. E

need more vitamins?

I went and got my blood panel done with my doc and he said that my vitamins are low on something and my iron is also not good he said I should look into a multi vitamin daily. Which one do you suggest?
  2. R

Can we donate blood on cycle?

If I were to donate blood is it safe on cycle or should I wait until i am off the steroids? my serious question is would the person getting my blood be also getting a steroids that I am putting in my body. So on both counts would it be safe for me and would it be safe for them for me to donate
  3. H

Domestic-supply low test?

I ordered some testosterone from domestic supply And it arrived in a timely matter I started taking it 2 weeks ago I'm currently doing 500 mg a week. I went and got blood work and my blood's only came in at 1200. Doesn't mean that this stuff is fake? seems like it's a little under dose for...
  4. P

Why do I get high blood pressure on stimulants

how come when I take stimulants especially before a workout my blood pressure and heart rate starts going up before I even start lifting,? Is this normal and is this going to help me with my workouts because it doesn't seem logical that it would , it seems like it would hurt me more than help me
  5. 3

Does Cardarine thin the blood?

I just wanted to make sure before I used Cardarine GW501516 that it did not think the blood when taken. My doctor said I should avoid blood thinners because of my augmentation surgery. I am supposed to avoid anything like that for 2 weeks. Is cardarine going to be safe for me to use during...
  6. B

How do SARMS (lgd) affect BLOODWORK

I’ve been using lgd 5mg for about a month now, and within the last week bumped it to 10mg. I need to get my blood and hormone levels check.. how will sarms affect my levels/the reading. I’m in my 20’s, female. Also, how long would it take to get LGD out of my system as in my blood levels back...
  7. D

How to get bloodwork done in Canada?

Hi, Just wondering what I should tell a doctor if I want to get bloodwork done ... I would like to be straight up with the doctor, but am concerned that they will refuse to give me a requisition to get my blood work done if they disagree with my reason for needing it. If you're a Canadian and...
  8. N

Total Testosterone vs. Free Testosterone Blood test

About to kick off my 1-Andro cycle and I want to get a baseline of my testosterone levels prior to starting for comparison after PCT Question is: Which blood test should I order, the two available are - 1. Testosterone Free (Direct) Serum Test 2. Testosterone Total Serum Test Current...
  9. R

Common sights after injection

Hey guys, i'm 1 month into my first cycle Test-E 500mg/wk and D-Bol 30mg/ED I've always had questions regarding what's the norm after pinning test; Sometimes i see blood, sometimes oil, sometimes both! And i'm utterly confused on what am i doing wrong while pinning so... I hope everyone would...
  10. C

Getting blood.. where.. LabCorp?

anyone know the panel i need at LabCorp.. Do they notify you Primary doctor? They send resuLts in the mail? Where do you go? Thanks guys I want the results yestarday too lol (like everything else)
  11. T

Ostarine 6 week cycle log

Today is day 4 of the cycle. I am taking 25mg/ml of receptorchems MK-2866 every morning. I am starting this log to document my experience and to gain advice and knowledge as i am noobie when it comes to PEDs. I have spent days researching SARMS and ostarine so i am pretty clued up as to the...
Back
Top Bottom