Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

blood work

1. G

my blood work sucks lol

I’m desperate for some help when it comes to blood work because it’s really bad granted I came off at 10 week oral cycle but still I don’t think it should be that bad to be honest I’m hoping you give me some advice on what supplements can help with this number
  2. B

TRT dosage close to what a doctor would recommend?

I’ve got testosterone levels that are in the low 300s and I’m hoping you can give me some advice on what would be a good dose of testosterone to do self TRT. I’m 44 years old and I think it’s time for me to start doing it. Which testosterone do you recommend I use, which source do you recommend...
  3. gunelanie4987

Approved Log Blood work review - Post First cycle - Crashed Testosterone Log

Hey guys I hope you are well. Earlier this year I commenced my first anabolic steroid cycle after training naturally for several years. I have been training consistently since I was 16 and just wanted to get past my natural limit. I had thought about trying anabolics for a long time but...
  4. gunelanie4987

Blood work review first cycle

Hey guys I hope you are well. Earlier this year I commenced my first anabolic steroid cycle after training naturally for several years. I have been training consistently since I was 16 and just wanted to get past my natural limit. I had thought about trying anabolics for a long time but...
  5. E

Total testosterone average

I went and got my blood work done at the doctor and my testosterone levels came in average. He said that I don't need trt yet but he recommended I do some changes to get my testosterone levels up. Can you recommend any supplements that I can take here
  6. H

Too early for blood work?

Hello everyone I am just looking for some advice on blood work. I am currently running 250mg Test cyp per week, micro injections EOD, along with 750iu of HCG split up and pinned on the days in between my test injections. I started 10 days ago and was wondering if it is too soon to check blood...
  7. 2

Best supplements for kidneys

I got my blood work from my doctor and he said everything looked clean and was very happy except he said my kidney numbers were elevated and said I should start taking kidney support supplements. He said to just go to the supplement store and ask them for something but I don't trust them and...
  8. K

How to lower AST/ALT numbers

I got blood work done and my AST and ALT numbers are above normal. Keep in mind I just finished the cycle about eight weeks ago but shouldn't things be back to normal by now? I'm kind of scared and what do I need to do to get those numbers back normal, I don't want my doctor to freak out
  9. F

How long for testosterone to drop post cycle

I have been doing blast and cruise for a year using underground gear. My cruise those has been at minimum 200 mg a week of test E. I don't care if I'm on trt the rest of my life that is the bridge that I will have to cross if it comes. But the thing is I want to get a real prescription for it so...
  10. J

What to look for in blood work before sarms

everyone says to run blood work before you run a cycle but it's all geared towards steroid use is the same principle apply to sarms as well? I ran blood work recently and my estrogen came in high, my liver numbers are high and my red blood cell count also came in above normal. Is this stuff that...
  11. D

Protecting the kidneys important, trust me

I am two weeks off of my steroid cycle and I went to the doctor for my routine blood work check which is required for my insurance. He came back with a look on his face like he had seen a ghost and said that my kidneys look awful. I confess to him I was using steroids and he gave me a lecture...
  12. T

First blood work *help needed (low hdl, high hdl) main worries

I'm looking for help interpreting the results of my first blood work panel. Around 15 week so far test c (300) per week (one pin per) and I also just finished a 4 week anadrol (50) mg oral once before every workout (about an hour) add-on. These results are from about a week ago during my...
  13. A

Steroids and blood work

I have steroids en route and thank goodness I found this forum in time cause now I know I should run bloodwork. Everyone keeps talking about ‘steves blood work thread’, can anyone link me to that where I can learn? I guess I need to run bloods before and after cycle, got that part but which...
  14. D

Need some information about TRT

I just finished a 12 week cycle of test e at 500 a week and will now run 200 a week of test e for 12 to 15 weeks. I self diagnosed TRT and before you give me shit, I know I may have jumped the gun. I'm 36 and probably should just checked my levels before assuming. That's my question actually. Is...
  15. R

blood work help

whats the best time to get blood work done post steroid cycle? its been 4 weeks i have completed my pct and i want to get blood work done.should i wait or go on(sorry for my bad english)
  16. C

Blood results back.. analyse please?

Here are my results. Trying to decide if i need to up my dose of aromasin on 12.5 eod. 500 test e every week 25 mg dbol everyday. feeling good besides I havent had a great appetite latley. what do you guys think is everything out of wack or gtg? thanks evo fam
  17. T

Confirmation before execution of first AAS - Test e

Profile 23 years 172cm (5 feet 7.5 inches) 71.2 kg 12.5% BF (average) Lifting for 5 years, last 2 years seriously till today Follows ketogenic diet to maintain BF% and muscle gains. Cycle- week 1-4 test e 400mg (2x200/week) week 5-12 test e 500mg (2x250/week) clomid 20mg ED in case of sides...
  18. Y

Blood work/tests, doctor unhelpful and no knowledge... any advice?

Went into local gp today (random male doctor) hoping to get a better advice/support from him, layed out my situation (test e 500mg per week, 6th week in) asking for blood work in regard to my health and for "total testosterone" test specifically to measure the quality of the gear I am on, which...
  19. Y

Rookie questions: Test E Cycle and No results, Future Cycles?

Hey guys sorry to bother you with heaps of random questions; still young and inexperienced new to the online forums. Brutal honesty is welcomed but please let it be constructive. Stats: Age: 22 (23 in April 2018) Height: 5'9 Current weight: 83kg Starting weight (before current cycle): 80-81...
  20. M

need help with lab results

i was looking for some help with interpreting these lab results. been injecting 100-250mg per week of t (cypinate & enthanate) for about 3 years and last several months i have been losing strength and my sex drive is terrible. my results are as follows and if your looking these over i thank you...
Back
Top Bottom