Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bloods

1. Q

Organ health is an issue

3 steroid cycles in 14 months My bloodwork is all over the place My doctor said he is worried and wants me to do more bloods Which supplement can i start taking ahead of bloodwork to help with this? I am desperate please help
  2. L

Best place/way to get bloods bloodwork done in australia?

I have been looking around and cannot find many sources to compare that do at home blood test in australia. (obviously for free on medicare would be best) Imedical is one, testochecker could be another (possible scam site though?). Can any bro's please let us know how they get theirs done? I...
  3. B

trt patient NEED HELP

Help would be greatly appreciated I kind of got myself into a mess, I’m a trt patient and have been over a year now, I decided to run EQ @600mg/week with lgd @20mg/day as well as my trt dose (200mg test/week) I’m 8weeks into the lgd run and about a month into the EQ. I ordered a blood lab for...
  4. J

Concerning Bloods Results 1yr Post-Cycle

It's been a year and 2 months since I got off my first ever cycle. My libido crashed pretty hard for months after the cycle and pct, which makes me think I probably fucked up somewhere along the way... I was also drinking with friends here and there throughout both the cycle and pct which in...
  5. M

Checking your own blood?

I have had bloods done by the endocrine by appt only and not on my own. I've been around for years in meso and outlaw and other forums and gave seen a few post on where to get the own blood tests to stay on top of where you are and to check liver enzymes for safety. The problem w the endo is...
Back
Top Bottom