Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bloodwork

1. N

Blood work looks poor

I got post cycle blood work done and across the board a lot of things are off I know that sometimes this can be a normal situation but how do I fix it. is there a supplement out there that you recommend that I should be taking even a few weeks after post-cycle therapy to help balance everything out
  2. S

Recent blood works from current labs?

Interested to see current blood work from people. My previous blood work on 250-300mg Apex test E was 128.6 nmol, normal range for being natural is (6-28 nmol) waiting to get results back for latest vial of Test E APEX so hopefully it’s the same quality batch as last time.
  3. B

How to fix my bloods

I have quite a pickle that I got myself into have been doing a tren cycle for the past 15 weeks and my bloodwork is awful almost everything is out of whack and the problem is I have to go see my doctor in 2 weeks for my semi-annual TRT checkup. I am afraid that if they see the Bloods it...
  4. X

Bloodwork on my currently cycle question

Wanted to check in what you thought about my current bloods while on cycle I'm 28 years old 175 lb and 5'6 with 14% body fat I'm on this cycle and I'm getting decent results I'm averaging around 1 to 2 lb a week of growth the cycle is 250 mg a week of testosterone twice a week so 500 mg...
  5. Y

Bloodwork all over the place

Hey I got blood work done and I have a lot of things that are off. can you give me a list of supplements that can help balance these things? Creatinine is high Bilirubin is high Alkaline phosph is low Testosterone is low Estrogen is high I’m 44 years old and just came off testosterone 4...
  6. JimAbs43

IronOverload.io Hardcore 36 - Prostate, Blood work and doctor checkups to do

IronOverload.io Hardcore 36 - Prostate, Blood work and doctor checkups to do https://www.evolutionary.org/ironoverload-io-hardcore-36-prostate-blood-work-and-doctor-checkups-to-do/ https://soundcloud.com/user-594306228/ironoverloadio-hardcore-36-prostate-blood-work-and-doctor-checkups-to-do...
  7. V

Best way to fix bloodwork

I’m 5 weeks off cycle and my numbers are still bad still low testosterone still high cholesterol still high blood pressure what supplement can help
  8. B

Off cycle liver help

I just went and got my bloodwork done roughly 5 weeks post cycle My numbers weren’t good Not only are my test levels down but my liver is really out of whack I need help, which supps can i take?
  9. A

Switched TRT to geneza feedback

A month ago I switched my testosterone replacement therapy over to geneza Since then i have experimented with dosages and such In the end I've decided to just use geneza products, my bloodwork shows they are 100% legit. way cheaper than buying testosterone from the pharmacy
  10. M

advice for blood work issues

I came off my steroid cycle 3 months ago in my bloodwork still hasn't normal as yet My WBC are low, my RBC are high. My ALT/AST are both high and my total cholesterol is high maybe I am not running the correct supplements to get this down. can you give me something that can help
  11. M

Bakupharma.com fake testosterone again

I have the worst luck with sources I swear. I’m using bakupharma and I noticed I didn't feel quite right on their products so I went ahead and got my bloodwork done and guess what? I came in low on my numbers. when I reached out to them to get a replacement the guy called me a scammer and...
  12. C

liver help, high numbers

I got my bloodwork done finally and they came in high my AST and ALT are twice the top of the range. I’m worried about my liver health and need a supplement that can get this lower please. Willing to spend as much as I need
  13. A

sarms bloodwork

is there anything specific I should be ordering if I get bloodwork done while on sarms and what are the things I should be red flagging when I do them? Currently running LGD4033 20mg a day as instructed. And I want to go 16 weeks total I am at week 8 and just want to check on things to make...
  14. G

supplements for liver

I ran steroids and I got my bloodwork back and my liver numbers are still too high my doctor wants to put me on jaundice drugs but I told him I wanted to try and do it the natural way is there any supplements that you can recommend for me that can help with this problem?
  15. L

Change in AST on support supps

My AST numbers are high and i think my liver is having a hard time. I ran a long oral cycle a few months ago and didn’t get bloodwork on it because i didn’t know i should have What are the best supplements i can stack to help out with my AST number and getting it down. Please keep it under...
  16. P

precycle blood help

I got my bloodwork done, I’m trying to attach the bloodwork but it won’t work so I will just tell you the numbers everything looks good but my prolactin numbers are very high at 550. is that really a bad number? The only things I am taking are an anti depressant SSRI. So I don’t think it is...
  17. O

N2guard and my health

I started using n2guard 2 months ago and was using 3 caps a day which is less than the recommended dose and noticed a big difference in how I felt. I upped the dosage to 7 a day and then got bloodwork done and my numbers improved. This stuff works good!
  18. N

My bloodwork

Hey guys, looking for feedback on my bloodwork from a couple years back, I’m sure my testosterone has lower since I’m a bit older now, but was looking for any Pros/cons that could be listed. I’m planning to start my first cycle of just Test-E in a month or so, currently 29 years old. Thanks...
  19. P

kidney support

Ran my kidney numbers via bloodwork and several markers are elevated. My doctor said that needs to be remedied otherwise I could have a kidney issues as I get older. What are the best supplements for kidney repair and help.
  20. S

musclesevolution bunk gear

musclesevolution.com sells bunk gear and I got proof. I am using 1000mgs a week of their testosterone and after running bloodwork it came in low at 400 only. It should be in the thousands so that is bs. What should I do from here? Just quit the cycle?
Back
Top Bottom