Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bulk

1. B

Spring Bulk Test/Mast/NPP

Good Afternoon Gentlemen, I am back again. Took the advice some of you gave to cut down bf percentage before starting this cylce (20% down to 11%) by the time I start this cycle in mid April and am hoping to be around 9 or 10%. Current Stats: 6’3” 230 pounds (looking to get to 220 by April...
  2. M

best isolate whey to buy in bulk

I’m looking to buy some whey isolate in bulk right I’m going to be sharing it with my brother and also a couple of my cousins who also trained with me at the gym. We would like some options when it comes to flavor is but generally chocolate or vanilla are our favorites do you have any...
  3. Dynamic

Should I take mk677 or something else

Hey guys currently still trying to bulk. Staying on 200mg of test p a week came down from 500 maybe two months ago. I’ve just had some mk677 arrive what’s everyone’s experience with it? Will it help me with weight gain or should I look at another ped. I’m trying to take something with the least...
  4. JimAbs43

Podcast IronOverload.io Hardcore 61 - Can you bulk on Anavar?

IronOverload.io Hardcore 61 - Can you bulk on Anavar? https://www.evolutionary.org/ironoverload-io-hardcore-61-can-you-bulk-on-anavar/
  5. Ahuntah

Approved Log My BULK cycle Log

Hi guys, I was told to log my testosterone journey. Source: Immortalmedicals.com This log will include my 2023/2024 bulk into 2024 competition season. Show will be sometime in a July 2024 Current weight 88.9kg. Trying to touch 100+/-?? Currently on TRT at 250mg/wk Bulk: Values below are...
  6. L

is five pounds doable on sarm?

I was wondering if it was possible to gain five clean pounds using just sarm currently200 pounds and I would like to gain a little more weight a friend of mine said that it was not possible and I should use steroids but I would like to try sarm for myself I’m 22 years old and I train four times...
  7. N

likely reporting to prison in 3 weeks. HELP!

So I need some honest help from you guys. I’m a little guy I’m only about 140 pounds and I am 23 years old I got into a road rage situation and a gun was pulled and also one of my friends got a baseball bat out of the trunk. We beat up some dude who had his two kids in the back seat and...
  8. Mobster

Approved Log Mobster 28 day Euro Pharmacies power bulk log

As per my main log the plan has now switched. From another sponsors supported 'cut to a 4 week power bulk. Any (of the little) volume training will be minimized and I'll aim during and after the bulk to get my gym numbers as high as possible. I'll be using Euro Pharmacies Sustanon and Deca...
  9. I

Starting cycle Test/EQ/NPP/Proviron

Stats: 36yo 5’11” 211 lbs 13% BF This will be my 3rd cycle since getting back on gear, first was really just Test-C around 600mg/wk. Second cycle was Test-C 800mg/wk, Tren-A 300mg/wk, Masteron 500mg/wk. Looking to bulk up this winter and put some more weight on. I have been cruising at 400mg/wk...
  10. V

Sarms for cutting/bulking at the same time?

I have a theory and I was wondering what you guys thought about it How about if i wanted to bulk and cut at the same time by using 2 different sarms Example: For cutting you can use GW i get that part And for bulking you should use yk11 right? So how about something new where you stack...
  11. N

Bulk whole egg powder

I'm really skinny currently and in my early twenties and I'm looking to bulk up. there is a really good product that I was reading about which is called powder whole egg. and you can use it everyday each packet has 48 servings. and you can store it for a long time without it going bad I was...
  12. JimAbs43

IronOverload.io Hardcore 34 - Best way to bulk without gaining bodyfat or water weigh

IronOverload.io Hardcore 34 - Best way to bulk without gaining bodyfat or water weight https://www.evolutionary.org/ironoverload-io-hardcore-34-best-way-to-bulk-without-gaining-bodyfat-or-water-weight/...
  13. JimAbs43

Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #7 - Trenbolone and Orals to bulk - Euro Pharmacies

Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #7 - Trenbolone and Orals to bulk - Euro Pharmacies https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-hardcore-2-0-7-trenbolone-and-orals-to-bulk-euro-pharmacies/...
  14. E

very skinny and sarms

I am very skinny I want to bulk up how much sarms should I run? I’m 125 pounds and 21 years old. 5’5’’ can I still run gw or is that just for fat people?
  15. E

21 and skinny

I'm 21 years old and I'm skinny and I want to put on some bulk can you suggest to me either a weight gainer or something else that can help me bulk up more my goal is to put on maybe 5 or 10 lb per month
  16. P

My next Blast Cycle Test, Tren, EQ, Superdrol & Sarm Cycle

Hi Everyone, New to the site as a poster but have been reading threads on here for a couple years now. I'm currently 4 weeks out from my first Men's Physique Competition, currently at 183ibs, 8-9% body fat and shaping up nicely - shooting for gold!!! Anyway that's not why I'm posting, so I'm...
  17. K

looking to get huge from roids

I am 37 years old and I want to get as huge as a gorilla especially in my upper body. I want my back, chest, shoulders, and arms all to grow big. I want to start researching steroids to get, but my question is how often do you workout on steroids to get big like I see in videos, or do you just...
  18. B

S4 or LGD

Hey I’ll stop flooding this thing with my sarms question after this one but I need to know, which is a better sarm FOR WOMEN to bulk? I’ve asked around for sarms that show the least androgenic activity and have found that ostarine, S4, ACP105, and AC262 are those, but I’m not really familiar...
  19. T

Adding RAD140 to lean bulk cycle

Hey guys, Later this year I want to start a lean bulk cycle. Ive done tbol, test and EQ before and it was okay, although it took a while to notice I was on something. This time im planning to maybe add RAD140 into the mix. Would this have any more benefit or waste of money? Any experience...
  20. B

How soon to start var?

Hey guys You’ve all been so helpful and informative, honestly I couldn’t thank you guys enough for the replies So considering my sides with primo I discontinued use immediately and it’s been about 2 weeks since I’ve taken it. I’ve been waiting to get it out of my system. But I’ve only gotten a...
Back
Top Bottom