Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bulking cycle

1. Harry3318

Approved Log My bulking LOG after 10 years of weightloss surgery

Brief overview: I'm Harry, and I'm from Sydney. I'm 5 feet 10 inches tall. In the first week of my cycle, my weight was 69 kilograms or 152 pounds. My upper body and arms are thin, but I have excess fat in my lower abdomen and love handles. This might be due to the fact that I used to weigh 127...
  2. L

bulking cycle winter

I've ran a handful of cycles already. 15 years of experience lifting with 4 years of serious lifting. Already ran several different steroids. my stats are 8% body fat and I weigh 200 pounds and I'm in my late 30's. I want to bulk a bit more but want to keep my body fat down. was thinking...
  3. P

looking to lean bulk

My stats are 38, 5'10, 190 pounds and around 15% body fat. cannot quite see abs but getting closer. I want to lean bulk this cycle, don't want to get fat but want to gain some quality bulk. Cycle is: NPP 200mg EOD 8 weeks testosterone propionate 600mg a week anavar 60mg daily for 6 weeks...
  4. B

planning my bulk cycle

I am not running this for a couple months so I am doing my research ahead of time. stats are 27, 5'8 171 pounds. 11% body fat. My max lifts are 300+ bench and 450 squat. I like being strong and lean. but i want to add on some mass this time. I never weighed more than 175 pounds. was...
  5. R

Bulking Cycle (DBOL + Equipoise Boldenone + TEST)

Hi I am about to start a bulking cycle and come up with below given cycle ::Cycle:: DBOL 40mg/day (6 weeks) Equipoise (Boldenone undecylenate) 200mg / week (8 weeks) TEST-E 250MB / week (10 weeks) ::PCT:: Aromasin 10mg / EOD Nolvadex 20gm (4 weeks) Liv52 + Omega3 (6 TABS/day) Some joint...
  6. K

Test E Deca dbol cycle

Was looking to run a test e, deca, dbol cycle Test e 2 times per week @ 300 for 14 weeks Deca 2 times per week @ 200 for 12 weeks Dbol 50 mg a day for 4 weeks I've been reading that I should also run arimidex .05 a day I have pcts on hand for after cycle I've ran a cycle before..this...
  7. K

Suggestions on a Bulking cycle

Hey guys I'm a newb on here. Just looking for some suggestions on a bulking cycle. I want to do a injectable and and an oral. What's your thoughts for the most bulk/gains Going to follow the bulk cycle with a cutting cycle Did a cycle with sust and dbol about a year ago and got some nice...
  8. Jdcain19

Optimal body fat for bulking

What would you say the optimal body fat percentage would be for bulking. Maybe a better way to put it would be: What is the highest amount of body fat that is "acceptable" for bulking? Is there an amount that is too low to be considered a bulking cycle? What do you consider to be the perfect BF...
  9. calmb4dastorm

2nd cycle starts next week...opinions?

I am going into my next cycle on April 1st. NPP 75mg E3D and Var 20mg/day weeks 1-10, winny 10mg/day weeks 1-6, Clen 20mcg divided in to two daily doses weeks 6-10. I am looking to burn a little more fat and gain strength. I hope I put on a little more size while I'm at it. Let me know what you...
  10. B

SARM's bulking cycle

hey guys, interested on some feedback on my planned cycle of MK2866 and S4 week 1-14 MK2866 25mg ed week 7-15 S4 30-70mg (tapered up) split 3xed week 14-16 nolvadex 20mg ed week 16-18 nolvadex 10mg ed got an AI on hand as im gyno prone but wont use if not needed. main question is, is this too...
  11. C

Advice for first BULKING CYCLE.

7/8 kg gained, on 6th weeks of 750mg test. ( pct is ok with nolva clomid and hcg ) But i want to do 14/16 week cycle, adding an anabolic like Primobolan or Equipose or Mastebolin for the last 10 weeks. What do u recommend me ? example: week 1-6 = 750 mg test week 6-16 = "500 mg test + 600...
  12. C

Sust 250 and test e combo ( Bulking cycle )

Hi, i have 20 vials of sust and 20 vials of test-e. ( Bulking Cycle ) Both are Alpha Pharma gear, Checked on their own site. I bought sust and test coz of my source didn't have deca. How about that combo : 250 mg sust on monday, 250 test e on wednesday, 250 sust on friday for 18 or 20 weeks ...
  13. wolfpackalpha

Bulking up with Dianabol

Are you guys planning for your fall/winter bulking cycle? are you ready to stack a good bulking run? Well, what bulking cycle is complete without dianabol. You always need a oral kick-start with a bulking run. read more here: http://www.evolutionary.org/bulking-with-dianabol/
  14. wolfpackalpha

Why you need to use N2Slin V2 on a bulk?

Why do you need N2Slin during your bulking cycle? try picking up N2Slin... http://www.evolutionary.org/n2slin-v2-and-bulking
  15. B

bulker for high bodyfat guy

I'm looking to bulk real hard, I'm 5'6, 220lbs, probably 18-19% bodyfat, but I really want to bulk up more. I don't care about my bodyfat. I can lose fat easy. Can you guys give me a good bulker to get up to 300lbs? I'm thinking sustanon/deca/dbol.
  16. B

Bulking cycle for a newbie

I am looking for a good workout plan along with some supplementation ideas. want to bulk up and add some muscle and also strength. i am 6'2", 34 years, 174 pds slender, athletic. I have been lifting on and off for 6+ years, have a clean diet and take centrium, GNC fish oil, niacin, green tea and...
Back
Top Bottom