Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bunk

1. J

Medistar Bunk Gear?

I started my blast mid September using Test Cyp from medistar. Worked well til mid October. Typical expectation from 500mg of Test Cyp weekly. Good strength gains / some bloating, no other sides. Mid October I changed my dosage to 400mg test cyp / 480mg EQ weekly. I have been on that for 7...
  2. C

BUNK test E?

Hey guys, I'm on my 4th week of Test E dosed at 500 mg/ week. I'm currently pinning 2 times per week on Monday and Thursday. I'm using a brand by the name of Bio Gena *don't Know if anyone here has ever heard of it* it seemed to be super legitimate based off the box, pamplet inside and where it...
  3. Zwarrell

In the market for new lab

I used AY for a good 2 years and they just recently went out of business. Anyone know of a source comparable? I remember looking into robolics. I've also done kalpa which was solid about 3 years ago. Also noticed euroking is carrying a couple new labs- Maha and singani if anyone has any input...
  4. L

CEM Products?

Anyone have any experience using CEMproducts liquid tamox for PCT or any of their other products? g2g, underdosed, bunk?
  5. J

A.shop

So my 1st order was a intermediate full cycle. Test sustonon, deca, dbal,HCG, clomid,nolva, and they shipped in two orders, I got the test, deca, from stealth injectables, with in two weeks, it's been 45days now since I sent my money order and still have not received my package. I have been in...
  6. rostigaxt

Myolin pharms

Anyone have any experience or heard of the name?
Back
Top Bottom