Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

c60

1. C

C60 and Olive Oil

Guys, just curious if anyone here has used C60. Beastly, I was trying to find an earlier thread where you had mentioned it. Can you or anyone else give any feedback comparisons to GW or SR9009. I personally like the GW, but I've kind of run my course with it now. I have SR-9009 on hand and...
  2. Beastly

The mind boggling super anti-oxidant/liver protectant/PED properties of C60...

C60, aka BuckminsterFullerene, aka Liposomal Fullerene is a soccer ball shaped molecule containing 60 Carbon atoms(hence its name C60) that displays some mind boggling properties and has life extending, anti-oxidant, PED and liver protectant effects, unlike any other substance ever studied...
  3. Beastly

Buckminsterfullerine/C60---best kept secret regarding PED's??

Not only has the substance Buckminsterfullerine(aka "Bucky Balls" due to its soccer ball shape structure)/C60 been shown to have dramatic effects on longevity, doubling rats life expectency in trials with no toxic effects even at very high doses, it apparently has significant performance...
Back
Top Bottom