Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

caffeine

1. B

TP hgh meditrope stay away

Nothing but stress dealing with TP hgh meditrope! I purchased a couple kits because I wanted to try these guys out to see if I'd received my order made my purchase and a week goes by without any terms of update on tracking. I reached out to them which I think should not be my responsibility...
  2. G

Uh oh Meditrope hgh

I try my best not to panic in life because it's very beta to do and it wasn't the way my daddy raised me however in this situation I am honestly starting to panic and get anxiety I ordered from meditrope HGH 6 months ago and got 3 kits. They shipped it out to me fast and it was cool. This...
  3. J

HGH for 20 weeks and steroids for 10 weeks

What do you think about stacking hgh with steroids but i want to run to do the hgh 20 weeks and steroids just 10 weeks So would it go like this? Hgh 2iu’s per day 10 weeks then 10-20 weeks hgh 4 iu’s Test 250mgs a week for 10 weeks, then pct? Is that how it should work? I’m 44 years old...
  4. X

Waste of money to do HGH with nutrobal mk?

What do you think about using BOTH nutrobal mk677 and HGH together? Was thinking about doing something like this: Months 1-3, 3 iu’s hgh and 50mgs a day nutrobal Months 3-6, 2iu’s hgh and 25mgs a day nutrobal Months 6-10, 1.5 hgh and 12.5mgs nutrobal My goals are better sleep, more fat...
  5. F

Meditrope HGH i hate them

What makes me mad about meditrope hgh is they are pushed so much on other forums and obviously have paid shills This is upsetting to me Because I fell victim to the scam I ordered five kits and all of them were fake. Had no results at all. No appetite increase, no fat loss, no lean body...
  6. Y

Steroids for middle aged boost

I'm currently in my late 40s and I feel like I've definitely had a wall my training used to be five to six times a week and now it's come down to only two or three times a week. I just don't have the energy I used to or the recovery My plan is to boost that with steroids I want to run hgh...
  7. J

Using HGH or peptides with my steroids

How would you incorporate human growth hormone or peptides with a steroid cycle? do you think that it is worth a shot to boost fat loss or a waste of money for someone who is in their early 40’s? I'm currently weight training 3 to 4 times a week and I have an active lifestyle and try to do...
  8. breeziey

Opinions on hgh brand

What’s everyone’s choice for HGH?
  9. R

help with caffeine

I workout very early and then nap before work my gym opens at 5am so I am usually first there. I need to get home around 6 to nap for an hour, then I go in for 12 hour shifts for work.. it works good for me but I need more energy any good caffeine supplements that will help?
  10. D

getting jittery on fat burners

I have been running a couple fat burners that I got at the supplement store for the past week and I feel very jittery. I feel very high and low energy all day and I get dizzy spells The main ingredients are caffeine and other stimulants. do you think these are normal side effects or should I...
  11. D

pre workouts free of caffeine

I am quitting caffeine for good, that is my new years resolution. With that I want to find a pre workout supplement that I can use that is stim-free that will give me energy and motivate me to go the gym. What are the best ones I can use?
  12. F

Best caffeine supplements that aren’t caffeine

This is a weird question I know however my doc told me that I should avoid taking supplements with caffeine because he said that my heart rate was too high. He measured me at 109 when I was at the office and I showed him what I was taking. He said to take a supplement without caffeine. can you...
  13. U

Caffeine and sarms use

I was wondering since caffeine and sarms both hit receptors in the body will they counteract each other at all? Or would caffeine actually improve the way they work in the body. I usually drink two cups in the morning and 2 cups pre-workout in the afternoon. should I run the sarms in between...
  14. D

Feeling tired in the morning

I'm looking for a supplement that I can take when I get up in the morning so I don't feel groggy the whole day. I'm usually getting up around 5:30 and it's hard to go work out because I feel really tired and I don't feel like going. Maybe a pick-me-up would be nice here. something that doesn't...
  15. M

Does banned nutrition have caffeine?

Hello guys, not too long ago I did a ephedrine caffeine aspirin stack, and I have some tough side effects which I attribute to the caffeine. I was very nervous and heart a hard time sleeping at night. I want to try one of the banned nutrition supplements but I wanted to check if these had any...
  16. W

My heart skips a beat while I train!

When I take a pre workout or drink caffeine before a workout it feels like my heart skips a beat while I train and it scares the crap out of me. My friend at the gym thinks it is heart murmur or maybe palpitations. Would I be able to run something with the pre workouts to offset that? Maybe add...
  17. F

yohimflame along with caffeine

Please don't flame me because I know my diet needs a lot of work but I am working on it. I'm currently 18% body fat and it was 25% a year ago so progress is being done. I want to use some yohimflame on my stubborn fat areas. can i use it in conjunction with caffeine supplements before my...
  18. enelson

N.O. Xplode vs Animal Cuts

I started using N.O. Xplode because of training fatigue but thinking of adding animal cuts, seems almost 500mgs of caffeine, is that even healthy?
  19. B

Damn Tim Horton Ice Caps ain't got nothing on...

125mg of caffeine and 20mg of var... I thought Ice Caps used to make me bounce off the wall but this shit right here has me downright loopy almost, lmao... Feeling like I could run up a wall, across the ceiling upside down, and back down the other wall in a nonstop loop, hahaha...
Back
Top Bottom