Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

carbs

1. E

Loading up on carb products

I don't think I'm getting enough carbs in my diet. I'm only 135 lb and I'm very skinny. when I go work out I'm very weak in the gym I don't have much strength compared to other people who are my age what are some supplements that I can start taking so I can increase the amount of carbs that...
  2. Z

N2slin how to use?

Let’s say i am eating carbs, 10g carbs for breakfast 20g carbs for lunch And 30g carbs for dinner How would you use n2slin for best results in that situation? I’m trying to lose fat without losing muscle Also when would you recommend i train in that scenario if i stagger my meals every 3 hours...
  3. JimAbs43

Evolutionary.org 528 - Nutrition timing, protein, carbs, fat, post workout preworkout

Evolutionary.org 528 - Nutrition timing, protein, carbs, fat, post workout preworkout https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-528-nutrition-timing-protein-carbs-fat-post-workout-preworkout/...
  4. L

Keto post workout drink

There is a keto+ shake that has a Ratio of 75 to 20 to 5. 75% being fat 20% being protein and just 5% carbs. It is supposed to be keto-friendly and is supposed to be really good post workout after you do to replenish yourself. Any thoughts on this?
  5. M

how to get more cals and carbs

I want to grow more currently 135 pounds. What supps can I start taking to compliment my meals so I can improve my intake of calories and carbs? I want to gain like 40 pounds in the next year
  6. C

Universal nutrition carbo plus

Looking to boost my caloric intake This stuff is 68 calories and 17g of carbs If I take two doses of this per day would this be enough to increase my calories where I can start gaining some size
  7. W

Changing nutrition on steroids?

Reading up on steroids and experimenting with them I've come to the conclusion that when you are on them you have to change up your diet a little bit to get the most results. Example i really think you should eat more to partition your food better. So that means increasing your protein intake...
  8. L

How to carb cycle and supplement

I am starting to do carb cycling everyday which is good because it's really easy to follow on carb loading days where I work out hard I up my carbs and on lazy days where I am watching TV half the day I lower my car was back down. Is there a supplement that I can use on my high carb days to...
  9. G

Timing of carbs

Hey guys, I’m about a month in on my test prop cycle at 600 mg’s a week and feel great. I’ve bumped up 20 pounds in a month but still feel good, as I see gains and not a lot of belly fat gained. My question is gaining 20 pounds in a month is shocking, especially at 3200 calories a day. For...
  10. D

Precycle bloodwork and on cycle macros question

2d Hello guys. Old lurker, new poster here 34 years old, 91 kilos-15% fat after some slimming down (95kg - 20% is my “regular weight”), 6 feet. Lifting for about 3-4 years. No competitions just fun. Have some 4 weekers (good gains, nothing kept) and 1 12 weeker (good gains, average kept) under...
  11. S

Macro ratio for endomorph???

Hello guys Im not sure how my macros should be,I always did high protein moderat carbs and low fat. Now I heard from the web, for a guy like me ,that can just look at carbs and get fat,should eat high fat moderate protein and low carb.I know this bodytypes like endo and ecto dont exist but I...
  12. B

Ideal macros for first Test E, dbol cycle

Hey newbie to AAS here, already got my first cycle planned out as far as dosages, ancillary, pct, ect. Gonna be test e 500mg/week x 12 weeks and dbol 40 mg Ed x4 weeks . I'm 6'3, 210, approx 13-15%BF currently doing 240 P , 200-300 C (I cycle) , 85 F .Just wondering if while taking AAS there...
  13. S

How to use N2slin post workout???

Hello Im a little bit confused how to use n2slin. I know I should take 3 caps after workout before a carb meal. But right after my workout I have 40-60 grams of high glycemic carbs and 1 hour after I have again 40-60gr of rice,noodels,sweet potatoe. When should I use n2slin??? before my high...
  14. M

new to steroids and supplements

I'm trying to add some serious mass and strength while losing weight and have about 8 months to do that after which i will participate in a contest, have never tried anything like bodybuilding or supplements before and the event is for amateurs actually novices in our locality. My trainer is a...
Back
Top Bottom