Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

carrier oil

1. J

Pharmacom Ethyl Oleate systemic inflammation?

Hey guys I recently watched a video of a reputable YouTuber talking about and comparing synthetic vs organic carrier oils and how synthetic carrier oils and solvents such as ethyl oleate causes systemic inflammation. Pharmacom is a great brand from all sources I’ve heard thus far and are...
  2. S

Itchy bumps forming

This is my first time using EQ Equipoise and I am using a source who uses grape seed oil as their carrier oil. I have never used this source nor have used this type of oil but when i inject I am immediately getting these weird bumps on my skin, they look like little mosquito bites and are white...
  3. ~Vision~

P.S.L. Carrier Oil Clarification (The truth about the quality)

All Euro-Pharmacies oils are all synthetic and made with the finest pharma grade vehicle oils on the market, some of these same carries are used world wide in clinics all around the world to avoid lymphatic acute reactions, absolute NO food derivatives in order to avoid site irritation or...
  4. D

Miglyol 840 ON EBAY

*CURRENTLY ON EBAY* . Miglyol 840 is by far the best of the best when it comes to carriers Holds high concentrations of gear with the lowest pip Ive had. Viscosity range between 9-12 , and runs through a 27 gauge like hot butter.. I've also used it with 250mg/ml in insulin syringes with ease...
Back
Top Bottom