Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

contest

1. CaptainAAA

Contest cycle is READY! Now, what to do POST- contest (TRT related)

I’m 44, 6’2”, 210 lbs @ 10% BF, Healthy, 3 past cycles, ZERO contest experience, competing in A provincial Physique show Nov 14 2020. On prescribed TRT 120mg test e per week. Here’s the 16 week cycle I’ve settled on leading up to the show: I figured I shouldn’t shock my system too much...
  2. R

Drug Protocol when doing Back to Back Shows

Hey guys, I will be competing a month from now and may potentially do another show that is 2 weeks after that show. I will be dropping the test a week out from the show, but I was wondering what is done steroid wise when there is a second show coming up? If it was only a week later we could...
  3. S

Contest Prep full 20 week cycle log and progress tracker

So i'll be competing in my third bodybuilding competition in 16 weeks and will be documenting my progress/cycle throughout the last 16 weeks leading up to the show. I've previously competed in two shows in the lightweight class (natty) but am gonna be making the move up to middleweight for this...
  4. Q

Letro to crash estrogen / drop water pre contest

Has any one had experience with crashing estrogen pre contest to drop water? Heard a few things in the pipeworks just curious on more experience and opinions
  5. hipocampus.me

Aromasin vs Arimidex. FIGHT!

I have been reading some place a nice debate about using Aromasin or Arimidex in your cycle. Much better if both are pharma grade, surely. What is your opinion about it? Talk about your experience with them, of you don't mind. Leave your answer here until Friday 10pm (NY time) by replying this...
  6. hipocampus.me

For us the golden rule is...

For us, the golden rule is that all cycles for adult males should include the use of Testosterone Enanthate. Much, much better if it´s pharma grade. What is your golden rule when talking about cycles? Leave your answer here until Sunday 10pm (NY time) by replying this thread. The one we will...
Back
Top Bottom