Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cramps

1. I

Help with calf pumps

what kind of supplementation am I missing out on since I am getting a lot of problems with my calves when I run or when I train. Getting really bad cramps and also pumps someone said that there was a supplement to take but I can't remember the name
  2. S

Weird sides on steroids

I have been doing Trenbolone for the past eight weeks and I'm starting to notice that I get a tingling issue in my legs when i lay down at night and sometimes get some bad cramps in the middle of the night this has never happened to me only on this cycle. Anyone have any clue what is going on?
  3. S

Getting cramps from n2slin

I saw using n2slin a week ago before my workouts, I'm taking two caps with a lot of water and then I go do weight training for 45 minutes. I do this while fasted. The problem is I've noticed I started cramping when I've done this and I'm sure that it's from the n2slin. Am I doing something wrong
  4. si.vis.pacem.para.bellum

Ridiculous Charlie horses / cramps a little advice...

Hey guys, real quick... it's about week 11 on my cycle and I notice I get some of the worst freakin muscle cramps... example: took a bite into a pretty good size sandwich this morning and my jaw locked up... had to massage it back to normal before I could take another bite... another time Im...
Back
Top Bottom