Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cut

1. MrPillowPantz

Approved Log First time SARMs cycle LOG

My name is MrPillowPantz. I posted previously about cycle advice and got some amazing feedback. I found out this community isnt as scary as they show on some forums. My goal is to lose body fat and get lean. I want to look like Im flexing when Im not flexing. I know that sounds dumb, but its my...
  2. Toko

Vets please help fine-tune this cycle

Hello all, new member here, been reading for a month gathering info for a cycle, stuck on a few points, thought I'd post and see if any of the vets can please help me out. Respect you guys, Maskerote, Stevesmi, Wolf, et al. Thanks for any input. Quick stats: 38/male Been lifting for 28 years...
  3. I

Help!!! Diet and workout, supplements

25 %fat 205lbs 70in/5ft 10 inches I would also ask if someone is interested in being a mentor/coach for me. I know there is usually a cost to this bit need someone that really understands the body as a whole. Background: 2 years recovery from leg and back injury, out of the gym mainly except...
  4. K

Help with dose frequencies and amounts

Considering this as a first lean mass gain cycle. 400mgs of TEST ENAN; 200mgs of PRIMO ENAN; 50mgs of ANAVAR (This was highly recommended by other members) but am unsure of how to actually dose this. Can someone give me an example or outlay of how to take this and on certain days and best jab...
  5. K

Best and easiest cycle for shredding BF% and gaining a few lbs?

whats up Quick rundown. 26 y/o, 10% bf, 165lbs, 5'11". Work outs, diet & cardio are all on point and have always been active and training from young. Have done a few anavar only cycles in past to cut and gain some lbs and worked well. Looking to go to the next stage and try injectables but...
  6. H

Cutting cycle - DNP, Cardarine & Yohimbine HCL

Hi all, I have been thinking about running a quite dramatic cutting cycle. - I have done a tonne of research on DNP as well as having my own personal experiences using it with my highest dose being 400mg per day for as long as a month, which for me was very tolerable when it came to the...
  7. L

skinny fat noob: cut, bulk, or recomp

Hey all, want to get my feet wet for the first time, and test out sarms. Hoping to gain strength/mass, while trimming a bit of fat... (bone strength/density too, not sure if I need to specify this bit, but it's something in particular that I desire, this may fall under the mass/strength...
  8. G

Knowledge request!: West Ward Pharm/ Hikma

Hey everybody I'm newer to The forum but wanted to start getting some posts out there and try to gain a little knowledge from a much larger base. I was recently offered many products by hikma a few that interested me were mixes. There were bulk mixes and cut mixes as well as Tren-E Tren- A...
  9. A

Cutting Immediately after a bulking cycle?!

Hi guys, I'm a 22 year old male with 5 years of lifting experience, I am coming to the end of my 12 week Test (400mg) and Deca (350mg) Cycle. However I have a holiday approaching that I want to cut for. My question is, will I lost a substantial amount more muscle mass if cut while running my...
  10. N

Cut Cycle Help

I’m gona run a cut cycle soon and I’d like any tips / pointers I can get as far as dosage and what to use together. I know I shouldn’t run multiple orals but can switch between them during cycle so any advice would be appreciated! Here’s the gear I have.. Test Prop 200mg Tren A / E (blend)...
  11. N

Advice before going on cycle eq + test cyp

Hey guys, in next upcoming weeks i am planning to run a cycle (bulking) of EQ 500mgs and TEST CYP 500mgs for 14 weeks. Currently i am around 10-12 % BF, my question is: will it be better if i would try to get still leaner before i am gonna start my cycle , so i can get better gains or its ok to...
  12. R

Opions and advice on oral only supplementation

Okay so I know a lot of people hate on oral only cycles but perhaps there is an other way or something I have overlooked in my research you all can help me with. This could get long real quick so I will do my best to keep this short. TL;DR I have been working out and eating clean (but in...
  13. N

Anavar info

Hey guys, do u know if you can still loose body fat on anavar if you are in surplus (clean diet) ? Also its good to stack it with test enanthate ? Thank you for any info cheers !
  14. S

Getting shredded for summer

Hello Guys I have some question how should I cut for the summer Here are my stats:1.90m,95kg,body fat 13%,19 years old I wanna cut down for the summer in 1 month from now my cut will take 12-14 weeks. Wich diet would be the best to lose as much body fat as possible and still keeping my...
  15. C

Pct and cycling informative advice

Hi guys, i have some questions, just for information i dont want to do what im going to ask. I have heard that someone takes dbol off cycle, between one cycle and another to mantein gains with little hcg. I have heard someone that stay off a 20 weeks cycle only 1 month with pct and than cycle...
Back
Top Bottom