Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cutting

1. Aenominoz

Looking for your advice

hi guys, im looking for your advice for my cutting test e,eq cycle, and probably gonna add cardarine into it. You guys any advice for how much dosage? And how long should i run for entire my cutting cycle?Do I need AI? and what pct should I do ? Thanks guys, looking forward to your advice
  2. MrPillowPantz

Honest Cycle Advice

Im a 34 y/o male. 6 ft tall. currently 249lbs. 21% Body fat. I started at 315lbs @ 36% BF. I found some motivation back in Dec of '22 and built a home gym and started going to town on working out. After experimenting with some SARMs, my buddy quickly got me on Test. That lead into my first cycle...
  3. G

Best oral to use for cutting?

Okay guys give it to me good on this one Before you flame me know that i have worked hard to lose 20 pounds over the past year I’m now down to 275 pounds and 5’9’’ My body fat is under 30% that much i know What is the best oral i can hop on to help me lose more fat and motivate me from here?
  4. R

Cutting down with a harsher stack

I've noticed a lot of The Cutting Cycles out there or more steroids like winstrol and trenbolone My plan is tren ace 50mg ED and some winstrol maybe 50-75 mgs a day together I might throw in some testosterone not sure yet right now I am 26 years old and I am 5'7 and 207 lb. I'm looking to cut...
  5. I

when to stop cutting and start bulking

All, Stats, started at 205lbs before SARMs, now at 187lbs, 72in, or 5ft, 10 inches. I do lots of cardio and have a good healthy diet. Started at 22% now at 14%. Took alot of hardwork and sweat. I would like to start gaining more muscle but again I leave it to the experts for this...
  6. JimAbs43

Evolutionary.org Underground 11 More strong summer cutting cycles using Geneza.

Evolutionary.org Underground 11 More strong summer cutting cycles using Geneza. https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-underground-11-more-strong-summer-cutting-cycles-using-geneza/...
  7. JimAbs43

Evolutionary.org Underground 9 Geneza Pharma and Summer Cutting cycles.

Evolutionary.org Underground 9 Geneza Pharma and Summer Cutting cycles. https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-underground-9-geneza-pharma-and-summer-cutting-cycles/ https://soundcloud.com/user-594306228/evolutionaryorg-underground-9-geneza-pharma-and-summer-cutting-cycles...
  8. L

trenbolone acetate for cut

is it true that guys have an easier time cutting on trenbolone acetate than the longer estesr? Does this have to do with how long the drug is in your system or how fast it builds up or is it bro science? I’m 15% body fat and want to get to 11% or less thinking of 200mg a week of tren ace every...
  9. 2

Cutting with ostarine MK

I want to do a simple ostarine MK only cycle of sarm's before I run my first steroid cycle. The reason is I want to cut down a little bit cuz everyone says I should be closer to 12% body fat for best results on steroids. Can I run the Can I run the ostarine by itself or do I need to stack it...
  10. R

Which Peptides can I add to my TRT Regimen for Bulking and Cutting?

Hi everyone. I am a long time lurker. My TRT Regimen is to rotate between Test E and Test C every 3-4 months. I'm on SubQ daily dosing totaling around 150-180 per week depending on the compound. I also run HCG for fertility of 400-500 IU per week divided into 2 shots. I am looking into...
  11. L

Sarms for cutting with anavar

Hi guys I'm a 26 yr old female and weigh 86 kilos I have done a cycle of anavar before thinking it would help me lose weight (I was mistaken) but it did help me gain muscle I've decided to do a second cycle of anavar as I was happy with the results from the first cycle but to stack it with an...
  12. L

Sarms cutting cycle for female

So I'm about to order my first cutting cycle of sarms, it's the 8 week one from sarms1 and it only include cardarine and ostarine, I've read to include cardarine as well, is OT absolutely necessary for cutting fat or will the cycle I'm buying be enough? This will include a calorie deficit and...
  13. O

Advice please

Hi all, My first post on the forum. I've been lifting about 13 years and cycling and homebrewing for 6. Looking to hopefully make some connections, learn a thing or two and maybe chime in on chats from time to time! Anyway, I'm looking for a bit of advice. I've been cutting since Christmas...
  14. S

cutting cycle help

Hi all, I'm wanting to go on a Anavar cycle 50mg per day with Somatropin 4iu per day. Is this a good combo to use to get shredded? Can i use Anavar on a 12wk cycle? (ill supplement it with liver cleansers) Milk thistle or prescribed meds. I know somatropin effect base is between 2-3 months...
  15. L

Andarine S4, Cardarine GW501516, Ostarine MK 2866 dosage

Hi guys, I've bought SARMS and I would like to take it for cutting, this is my first cycle not only with SARMS but even with anything stronger than usual supplementation. I am 26 years old, 171cm and 87kg, around 17% of bodyfat. I have: 2 bottles of S4 (Andarine) in pellets of 12.5mg...
  16. A

Cutting Immediately after a bulking cycle?!

Hi guys, I'm a 22 year old male with 5 years of lifting experience, I am coming to the end of my 12 week Test (400mg) and Deca (350mg) Cycle. However I have a holiday approaching that I want to cut for. My question is, will I lost a substantial amount more muscle mass if cut while running my...
  17. Z

N2GENERATE vs N2GENERATE ES???

Okay ive done a good amount of PCT in the past, but i have a question when it comes to these two products. N2GENERATE vs N2GENERATE ES? whats the difference between the two? can N2GENERATE (original) be used for pct instead of the ES (newer)? I'm assuming the ES is a more advance product version...
  18. Z

Contest show/cutting cycle??

Heyy guys, I was wondering what's your opinion on this cutting cycle for contest prep. It's a 14-week cycle here what will be ran: 14-week cycle !! Test Pro = 350-400 mg a week. Primo = 700 mg a week. Follow by... Last 6 weeks of cycle (so on the 8th week) do 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off CLEN at...
  19. T

Rate my cutting stack

Keeping it simple for a 16-week cut. I'm 37, 225. Diet is on point. Got talked into 16:8 Intermitten Fasting...so far I do not enjoy it. 200 mg Test C 50-70 T3 Carderine .5 ED Anatrozol Add/Drop? Thanks!
  20. D

Clen for weight loss

Ok, so I have used clen in the past to cut weight before. I got it in a liquid form from someone I knew... I am looking to jump back on clen again to help jumpstart my weight loss.. I haven’t really had any bad side effects with clen before, besides not being able to sleep a couple of nights...
Back
Top Bottom