Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cutting cycle

1. Aenominoz

Approved Log Testosterone Enanthate Equipoise Plan Log

Hi guys, so i will reposted this with my log, but firstly im gonna tell you guys im not speaking engllish as my native language, so i hope this get you mate✌️ So yea like i said before on my post, im planning to jump my 2nd cycle, with test e and eq, and possibly to add some cardarine into...
  2. Losiol

Approved Log Losiol Primobolan Testosterone Log

Good evening Gentlemen, Been lurking in this forum for some time and have taken multitude of valuable information for which I thank you guys for. Stats: 25yo 6"0" 210lbs 12-15% BF I've been seriously training bodybuilding for the last 3 years with some background in boxing, gone through a...
  3. Dan98

Approved Log Testosterone, Trenbolone, Masteron, Anavar cycle log

Hi everyone. So im a few days post gyno op and want to get my next cutting cycle dialled in while i have a lot of free time. This will be my third major cycle and im planning on getting super shredded for an event on new years. My bloods look good after only 2 weeks on cruise and looking to...
  4. Dan98

Test, mast, anavar, tren cycle help

Starting my summer cut in November and want some advice on the best way to run it and what support to use other than the obvious n2guard. 6 foot 220lbs and 15-18%bf at the moment but im going to cut a little bit while on cruise until i start the cycle. Weeks 1-16 test e 500 Week 1-16 mast e...
  5. P

10 week cutting cycle with test e

Stats 22 year male 215 20% bf Looking to cut to 10% in 10 weeks, 2700 cals 185-200g protein rest will be carbs and fats. Test e 300mg, will add Tbol @ 20mg 4 weeks in. Need feedback.
  6. J

New CUTTING Cycle- Opinions & Expertise Below

What's sup guys and gals. I need your opinion on this net cycle I'm planning on running. I'm a 6'2 tall Jamaican man. I'm naturally skinny (Ectomorph), very athletic, and very healthy. The goal is to build up into a lean hard, men's physique photoshoot, beach body type physique. I have no...
  7. X

Would like some input on my cutting cycle

Hi Evolutionary I would like to get your feed back on a cutting cycle im going to start, maybe add or increase mg about me: Male, 45 age, 183 lbs, 6.5 bodyfat, lifting for about 10 years now. Going to do a 10 week cycle with superset full body workout w/ cardio acceleration (jumping rope) and...
  8. H

Cutting cycle - DNP, Cardarine & Yohimbine HCL

Hi all, I have been thinking about running a quite dramatic cutting cycle. - I have done a tonne of research on DNP as well as having my own personal experiences using it with my highest dose being 400mg per day for as long as a month, which for me was very tolerable when it came to the...
  9. S

Test only for contest cut??

Hey guys, I just finished a 12 week pharm grade test cyp cycle 6 weeks ago. 500mg a week. Great gains during bulk. Test was just under 4000 2 weeks in. Now I am 11 weeks out. PCT Clomid 100 for a week then 50 for a week Nolva 20 for 3 weeks Still have more nolvadex and clomid Question...
  10. S

How to stay lean after cutting Cycle???

Will finish my cycle next week and lost a lot of fat. How I should play with my calories??? Keep them low and slowly encrease?? Or go back to maintaince??? My goal is to stay lean and slowly start eating more carbs. Now Im still on clen 100mcg a day with superdrol together.
  11. S

Getting the most out of my cutting cycle

Hello I will do a cut in 3 weeks from now I will use on cycle:Anavar 50mg every day,Test prop 200mg every week,Arimidex,N2Guard,N2Slin,Cardarine and Yohimflame. The cutting cycle will last 12-14 weeks. My question now is how can I get the most out of my cycle??? Should i use the anaavar in the...
  12. M

Beginner Steroid Cycle for Competition

I've been on here for awhile and have posted here and there, but nothing serious. I am a men's physique competitor with a lot of experience with prohormones and finally think I'm ready to use the needle. Age: 31 Weight: 178 Height: 5'6 Bodyfat: Around 12% I am almost 13 weeks out from my show...
  13. S

wich steroids for perfect cutting cycle???

Hello Guys Im not sure what to use for my cutting cycle, wich orals are the best??? I thought about combining anavar and winstrol with a test base like sustanon 270 Or should I run anavar without the winstrol??? Wich dosage should I use??? I dont wanna use tren or should I ??? What about...
  14. S

Cutting cycle

Hello friends I will start my cutting cycle in 7 weeks after my pct. My problem areas is my stomach and my chest I have a little bit of gyno ( nothing serious) What should i include in my cutting cycle to get maximum results?? Wich orals are the best for cutting I had good results with epistane...
  15. I

Best cutting cycle? (only a month left)

Hi! I'm a newbie, and this is my first posting (I've been reading tough). I would like to give huge thanks to all the masters! I only got a month to cut, and I have ephedrine (inj), stanozolol, and clenbuterol. What'll be the best cycle for cutting, when there's only a month left? I know it...
  16. wolfpackalpha

Letrozone as a standalone cutting cycle, is it as powerful as winstrol?

Is letrozone as powerful as winstrol, do you want to know if it's true? read more... http://www.evolutionary.org/letrozone-vs-winstrol/
  17. J

Redoing my cutting cycle

I wanted to try to redo my cutting cycle, right now its oxandrovar, winstrol, cardarine. Any additions?
  18. fat2fit

cutting stack design

I want to run an oral only cutting stack, 5'5 190lbs, heavy now don wanna talk bodyfat (its high) wanted to do anavar/winstrol/cardarine (GW), ideas?
  19. P

cutting cycle help

5'6 220lbs, high bodyfat want to do a cutting cycle, something like anavar with gw
  20. B

What SARMS to lean out?

I am doing a heavy sustanon cycle, but want to start using some sarms. Here is my thread about my cycle http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/showthread.php?1230-sustanon-for-cutting what sarm should I use for cutting? s-4? or cardarine (gw-501516)?
Back
Top Bottom