Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cycling steroids

1. M

running steroids and supps

is it safe to use steroids and supplements together at the same time. Like will it effect how it absorbs or anything like that and counter each other I want to use steroids and a strong test booster together. I’m 25 years old and this is my first time using them
  2. L

Choose steroids or marriage

I've been dating my girlfriend since we were in high school. We met one night while we are at McDonald's when we were in line both ordering a Big Mac and we hit it off right away. We spent the next five years together. She was always cool with me using steroids I was the big jock in high school...
  3. B

Last time steroids

I am not gonna use steroids again for atleast a year so this is gonna be my last time using them. I decided to take a break from them for health reasons my question is if you weren’t gonna use them for a year would you run a balls out cycle or would you run a more conservative cycle and be...
  4. F

buying my boyfriend steroids

Hey I’m a female so go easy on me. I just started dating a guy and he told me on our 3rd date he uses steroids and was bragging about how strong he was. He made me go with him to the gym and he was doing weights and had a hard time with them trying to impress me. Should I pretend to care...
  5. C

How many cycles do you run per year?

I’m 30 years old and i have ran 2 cycles in my life. One when was in my mid 20’s and 1 last year. I want to start taking this more seriously in training at least five times a week and eating precisely. How many cycles do you think I can run throughout my 30s per year? Is there a limit before...
  6. T

too young for steroids?

What is the youngest age you can use steroids and how old were you the first time you used them? Also what motivated you to use them? I’m only 23 and want to try them out, all my frat buddies are using them and getting swole on them and they are pressuring me to try them out to too.
  7. H

Blast and cruise forever!

I'm tired of cycling steroids on and off and going through the ups and downs of cycling. I'm 36 years old and feel like I'm ready just to blast and cruise for the rest of my life. I run six or seven different types of steroids so I think I'm well-versed and how they work by now. Don't care about...
Back
Top Bottom