Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cypionate

1. J

Need to build steroid mass

6’ 70kg 27 I'm not too happy with the results I've been getting lately and would like to Turbo Charge my body structure and improve my strength I have this in mind: Deca durabolin or equipoise Along with testosterone enanthate or cypionate Can you help design something using the compounds above...
  2. V

Difference between test cyp and E

I’m ready to hear what everyone's opinion is about testosterone cypionate vs. testosterone enanthate Which one would be better for a first cycle and what kind of dosing would you do? I'm excited to try it out. I'm 26 years old and I've been training for 5 years 6ft 1in + 210 lb
  3. N

Domestic supply quality products

Domestic supply has some top flight products I am using their testosterone cypionate 500mgs a week That is all i am on I'm up 12 lb in weight in just six weeks and my bench press is up 25 lb I can feel the difference and I'm so motivated that I am going in training almost everyday. I highly...
  4. T

Storing test cyp for long periods

I wouldn't call myself a "prepper" but I do like be prepared in case anything happens to the supply chain and I can't get my medication for a few weeks/months/years. Anyways, what is the best way to store testosterone for long periods of time to limit degradation? I am on trt with test cyp...
  5. D

Older newb cycle

I am an older guy in my early thirties and this is the first time I'm going to be trying steroids. Never even knew we could buy these until a friend showed me how you can purchase online. My goals are to get increase strength and muscle gains in the gym. I don't need to put on tons of size or...
  6. K

Testosterone blend UGL

I purchased a testosterone blend from an underground lab that my buddy at the gym works with. I know this stuff is good cuz he's jacked I wanted to see your opinions on what you thought of the Blend It is 150mg enanthate, 150mg cypionate and 50mg propionate do you think if I inject this 3 times...
  7. D

Keeping blood stable on cycle

add a question about frequency of injections if I'm going to be running testosterone cypionate and a trenbolone mixture of Enanthate, acetate and hex. It is a tri-tren mix they call it. how often would you inject each of these compounds the keeps table blood levels and prevent side effects
  8. H

Too early for blood work?

Hello everyone I am just looking for some advice on blood work. I am currently running 250mg Test cyp per week, micro injections EOD, along with 750iu of HCG split up and pinned on the days in between my test injections. I started 10 days ago and was wondering if it is too soon to check blood...
  9. D

Alphanorthlabs bad testosterone

I used alphanorthlabs.net And I was really excited to get on their testosterone heard a lot of good things. I've been on their testosterone cypionate for about five weeks and I went and got blood work done. I'm on 400 mg a week in my test results came in and my test was only at 300. This stuff...
  10. J

Injection complications and remedy

I have been using testosterone replacement therapy for the past 10 years and I have done several blasts in that span. Last night I injected my deltoid with testosterone cypionate mixed in with some testosterone propionate. I noticed the next day numbness in my shoulder and like a knot that...
  11. D

Test prop only cycle?

How come everybody always runs a testosterone only cycle but they use enanthate or cypionate Ester? would it be wrong to run testosterone propionate instead as a solo cycle? I'm 85 kg and 12 percent body fat. this will be my first cycle. was thinking about 350 mg a week of testosterone...
  12. L

Struggling a bit on my cycle

I am a new user of steroids. I am doing 500 mg a week of testosterone cypionate only. I'm also running aromasin every other day 12 mg. Things were going very good until recently I even put on almost 20 pounds. I'm now on week 10 and things have reversed I'm having a lot of anxiety, my libido is...
  13. A

Cycle critique would love to hear

I'm a former College athlete and retired Navy. I've learned how to train while in the service and I will do five or six times a week. Now I do three or four times a week weight training. I'm looking to use Di-anabol at 25 mg a day test cypionate at 500 mg a week and then using aromasin on cycle...
  14. S

Which test to pick first cycle?

I’m 28 years old and I am 175 pounds, and my height is 5’8” and my body fat around 10%. This will be my first cycle I'm really excited but I also want to do it the right way. Seeking your help on which testosterone to use. I have a choice between enanthate, cypionate, propionate and...
  15. S

EQ side effects to watch for

My source to hook me up with some equipoise EQ boldenone and he said even though the stuff is for horses humans can use it to and it is supposed to be very good at bulking. I'm also going to get a couple of vials of cypionate testosterone to use with it. What kind of side effects does EQ give...
  16. H

Traveling with steroids

I just got a phone call that I have to travel for work out of town, it will be a domestic flight within the country. I will be gone for one week and then be back home. I started my cycle one week ago, in my second pin was 2 days ago. I'm running testosterone cypionate, my next pain is scheduled...
  17. S

Weird Trenbolone side

hey I am 7 weeks into my Trenbolone cycle, and I've been having a sore throat around night time. It feels like my throat is dry and when I drink water it seems like I can't get my mouth moisturize. right now I'm doing 500 mg test cypionate along with 500 of the tren enanthate. Outside of that...
  18. D

One year out of the gym

for one year I have to stop weight rating I had a surgery from an accident I've lost a lot of muscle and gain a lot of fat in the past year. Right now I'm 27 years old 5 foot 9 in and I weigh 205 lb. my goal is to drop 25 lbs while also gaining muscle. I was thinking of doing a testosterone...
  19. P

switching test mid cycle

I’m using a tri-testosterone blend of propionate, cypionate, enanthate which adds up to 400mg per CC. It is similar to sustanon but just 3 instead of 4. I’m getting annoyed with the PIP on this crap. Would it be okay to switch over to something more smooth like cypionate and enanthate?
  20. T

Problems on cycle stopping

I have to stop my cycle. I’m 41 years old and 14% body fat doing TRT for the past 5 years. I am doing a Cypionate testosterone and NPP nandrolone cycle right now and 8 weeks into it and have to leave the country to tend to family problems. I will be gone 2 weeks. Do I continue when I get back...
Back
Top Bottom