Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

d-bol

1. C

D-Bol Test E.. low dosage?

Hello friends, Happy to have found evolutionary.com; with the great advice. Want to start my first ever cycle and would like some knowledge! Please, fill me in on what ill be kicking myself in the butt for later. Have my cycle written down like this.. 1-12 test-e 300 mg week 1-4 D-bol 25 mg...
  2. S

Starting a 10wk cycle, 600mg Test E a week, 50mg dbol first 4 weeks, first cycle log

Hello all, firstly I'd like to introduce myself brothers, I am new to the form and I've decided to venture into AAS use. I plan on becoming a regular and proficient member to the brotherhood as my intentions are to cycle on and off until I achieve the perfect physique for which I've always...
  3. J

Istanbul gear help

Hey everyone. First post here, just got ripped on some online fakes... so it just so happens I'll be in Istanbul for a 26 hour layover in the very near future and wondering if I can pick up enough gear for 2 full cycles. I am a first time player with these expansion packs and want to do a 12...
  4. biggamike

Decent Bridge/coast between cycles

I would like to get some opinions on what would be a good way to bridge or cost between cycles. I was thinking of doing something like 12 weeks on, 4 week bridge, followed by another 12 weeks. My cycle will look something like this: D-bol 20mgs Weeks 1-4 Test E 600mg Weeks 1-12 EQ 600mg...
  5. biggamike

Low dose of d-bol during to bridge between cycles?

So I've been researching in preparation for my next cycle and came across something interesting. I read that 10mgs of d-bol can be taken during PCT as a way to maintain gains made during a cycle and bridge into another. Supposedly since the dose is so low, your natural levels will still recover...
  6. Green

First Cycle (need advice)

Some Stats: Age: 19 Height: 6”1 Weight: 150lb Hi there! This is my first thread, just wondering if I could get some advice from yee mighty gods. I understand that with my height and weight there are still large gains to be had with or without steroids, however my body is an ectomorph to the...
Back
Top Bottom