Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dac

1. P

CJC 1295 reconstitution and dosing

I got ahold of a couple vials of cjc-1295 without DAC, some Bac water, and some needles to inject with. I've read that I'm supposed to reconstitute with 1 ml of BAC water and then take about 200 micrograms twice per day . if the vial is 2 mg would that translate to about 5 dosages per vial?
  2. F

How do you use CJC with DAC

Been reading some good thing about CJC with DAC and how it can help boost igf-1 levels in our growth hormone in our bodies. I also learned that the DAC helps increase the half life so it's in our bodies longer, now that I understand that how would you use the stuff to get the benefits of...
  3. P

do you need to stack GHRP-6 with DAC?

Someone was saying on another forum that it was pointless to use GHRP-6 by itself and you should use CJC-1295 with DAC with it. Now I am confused as to what the difference is between CJC with Dac and CJC without it. Also how many weeks would you run these together for best results?
  4. N

Advice on GHRP-2 and CJC-1295 MOD GRF 1-29 / without DAC

Hey guys, First time poster looking for advice on pep dosage-cycle-cost. I've been reading up on this for the past couple of weeks on and off and think I'm settled on: GHRP-2 100mg Waking-PWO-Pre bed CJC-1295 MOD GRF 1-29 / without DAC 100mg - Pre bed. I was thinking of cycling for 3...
  5. R

Beginner SARMs stack, peptide, and diet combo

Whats up fellas I've been doing a lot of research on SARMS and peptides for a while now and finally have the funds and time to execute my plan. Let me know what you guys think of this... I live an Active lifestyle, A lot of sports like hockey and basketball as well as the gym 3-4 a week. But...
Back
Top Bottom