Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

delivery

1. steroids and sarms

steroids and sarms

Hi! Anabolic Roids got you covered on your roid supply for both your weight loss and muscles gaining stack cycle, we do local pickup and local delivery only. Email: [email protected]
  2. T

Best things for fatigue?

I start my new job and I have to be at there at 6:30 in the morning and I work at 12-hour shift I'm too tired to go work out after my work so I like to do it before to get out of the way my issue is I get a lot of fatigue not just during my workouts which are going to happen around 5:30 in...
  3. M

Picking up gear from post office

I ordered from a source that was International and the tracking said it was out for delivery so I waited for the postman to show up. He never knocked on my door but I checked my mail later and there was a note in my mailbox to go pick it up. I thought that was kind of weird so now I'm scared to...
  4. T

How's PSL delivering to UK during lockdown and post-brexit?

Hello, i want to order a few things from PSL but are they still delivering to the uk during lockdown and post-brexit? I Guess both things together might make It more difficult for them to deliver stuff or It could be affected somehow, does anybody know anything about it? Any info ? Will It be...
  5. D

Going Postal: paranoia over packages

Hey all. First post. So, I've been doing this for 4 or 5 years. Using an overseas source and having zero problems. Then, I got my first seizure letter. No big deal, I figure, I know where to go domestic and I was just happening to be in the middle of moving to a new place so I'd have the...
  6. M

Safest way to get a delivery ? IN USA

Hey what’s up? Hey I’m brand new I’m sorry if this is not in the right section. Just wondering about the usual procedure or safest way to go about receiving packages in the USA. I mean do we Just Order them and hope that if customs intercepts they don't send law enforcement to my door? If anyone...
Back
Top Bottom