Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

depression

1. T

Used steroids young cause i hated my body

I started using steroids at a very young age because I didn't like how my body looked like or how people disrespected me and would kind of talk trash about me. I figured if I got bigger and stronger I would have enough confidence to tell them off. When I started to use them I had a really bad...
  2. C

Wake up supps?

what are the supplements that you take first thing in the morning after you wake up in the morning I'm looking for something that will work and make me feel happy I usually get depressed in the morning when I get up
  3. JimAbs43

Evolutionary Radio Episode #410 Morning Depression, Night Anxiety And New Fasting Met

Evolutionary Radio Episode #410 Morning Depression, Night Anxiety And New Fasting Methods. https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-radio-episode-410-morning-depression-night-anxiety-and-new-fasting-methods/...
  4. wolfpackalpha

Depression and Steroids - Dangers?

Today, we'll be discussing a very serious topic: depression and steroids. How does depression occur? how do hormones play a role in depression? Do we really understand the root causes of depression? In this article, Steve goes over all the details about depression and the best way to handle it...
  5. Barbarella

PCT for Women

Not something I see discussed too often, and personally I run my cycles pretty moderate as a personal preference. However it's always a good idea to consider a few things in the event things get rocky at the end of your cycle! Depression is something many females can run into when going off...
Back
Top Bottom