Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dextrose

1. D

Best thing to use with insulin

what is the best thing that I'm supposed to have on hand when I am taking insulin so I don't go into shock or have my blood sugar dropped too low. Should I be mixing dextrose in with my protein shake or is there a supplement that I can take to increase carbs that way
  2. R

taking dex post workout?

What is the deal with guys at the gym who are taking dextrose post wrokout nowadays. I see them take it raw or they mix it in with their protein shake or just drink it with water never seen this before and I am in my 60’s. Am I missing something?
  3. S

Mixing dextrose and whey protein

I was talking to my personal trainer in the gym and he mentioned what he does post workout in terms of a shake, he said he likes to mix whey protein with dextrose in the same mix with added cut up candy bars and then drinking it. He says it gives him good recovery and hydration. My question...
  4. C

Insulin Spike - Pre Training

Hello Guys, Hanging out at the Evo articles, I read about Insulin and how it can be one of the best anabolic builders. Insulin working more as a "transportation" to the muscles (Delivering the badly needed nutrients). A couple of questions came up, after reading the article. When training I...
Back
Top Bottom