Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dianabol cycle

1. W

Dbol only cycle

Looking to do a dianabol only cycle at around 15-20mg a day running nolva along side it. Wanted to know if the nolva will be adequate to negate the water retention issues like the bloat & gyno or if its worth having Aromasin on hand also? For context I'm 37, 5ft 10 & 85kg (UK based)...
  2. H

not gaining on steroids?

Hey I have been on this cycle for 12 weeks now. The first 6 weeks I gained a whopping 20 pounds, since then I have gained maybe 4 pounds at most. I am doing a deca durabolin, testosterone Cypionate and dianabol cycle. Dosages are 400/500/30. I started out at 160 pounds, now up to 180 pounds...
  3. K

New to the site, seeking input on upcoming cycle

Hey y'all, Just signed up for Evolutionary.org yesterday and really loving the community from the massive amounts of posts I have read. Very knowledgable folks and very good input, very happy to be here! That being said, I wondered if I could get some input on the new cycle I have put together...
  4. A

Need yor help on oral dinabol cycle?

I am from india steroid freely available here :cool: But i want a safe cycle of dianabol (of course i afraid of needles), with is all details and including pct (and also i wanna know if i have to use anti-estrogen for this cycle if yes then ..whilw running the cycle or after finishing cycle?) i...
  5. B

New cycle advice

Hey Guys & Gals, I'm 5'11 185 lbs. BF is 12-15 and age is 31. Work out 3-4 days a week for about 1-1 1/2 Hrs daily. Lean body/Runner. 1 Cycle only and I want it to be very effective and cause minimal effects on the natural production of Test and any other sides effects. After research I've...
  6. wolfpackalpha

Dianabol only cycle

Do you want to run a dbol only cycle to bulk up and gain mass fast? want to know how to run dianabol right? read more..... http://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-dianabol-only-cycle/
  7. A

dbol only cycle

is a dbol only cycle realistic, with arimidex what kind of gains can I expect? 5'3 167 lbs
  8. lanbezym

trying to run a dbol cycle

I'm trying to get a short 6-8 week dbol cycle together, I dont mind doing orals for 8 weeks at all. I've even done anadrol before!:p I'm around 5'11 1/2, 230 lbs, medium bodyfat (no measurements). Just turned 27.
Back
Top Bottom