Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dnp

1. U

chemyosarms really DNP or clen? Hmmm..

so I have been using chemyo sarms for a few days now Breaking out with some heavy sweats and also I’m noticing my urine is very dark yellow I’ve used both clen and DNP before and these seem to be similar sides it’s especially happening when I eat carb foods and I break out and sweats and I get...
  2. R

Heavy cycle ideas

There are going to be several things that I want to use that are more aggressive than what a lot of you would support I want to try DNP, clenbuterol, and trenbolone Not sure how to stack all of them. Goal is fat loss fast. I’m 5’6’’ and 230 and 28 years old How can i run the 3 safely together?
  3. U

Ultimate cutting stack with sarms

I’m gonna stack some albuterol with DNP I want to add sarms too. Which would work better here between cardarine gw and sr9009? 6’5’’ 310 pounds. Need to lose a lot of fat soon. 35 years old
  4. P

Shreddedlabs DNP no results

I have been using DNP from shredded labs for the past 4 weeks and i’m not getting results I have been using anywhere from 250 up to 500 mg a day I should be feeling something on this dose. something is definitely wrong I feel like the stuff is fake.
  5. K

Tren+ DNP cycle

I'm 45 years old 5 ft 9 in 270 lb I am overweight. I need to get my weight down cause i am getting married this fall and my wife is skinny and she says that she doesn't want to be embarrassed in the wedding photos lol I heard that trenbolone and DNP make a good stack for fat loss. A...
  6. S

DNP source that ships to Australia

Sorry if its been asked before, but is there a reliable DNP source that ships to Australia?
  7. 9

what do you stack with sarms?

I had a question about using sarms. I know about the difference stacks and I know that gw is a great sarm to use for fat loss, but my question is what are you suppposed to use with sarms for best results? Like are we supposed to use supplements, ancillaries, AI’s, etc with them? How about DNP/...
  8. M

Reliable DNP sources?

Yes, I know that DNP can be dangerous. However, I've done my research and plan to start with very low doses. With that being said, does anyone know where I could get some of this?
  9. T

DNP Source

I have a legitimate dnp supplier who I’ve successfully imported kgs of the stuff under the disguise of a pesticide. If your game I can help you it’s like $300 per kg I believe maybe less… message me on wickr if your interested. thelionking2021
  10. F

low dose dnp

I was lifting weights the other day at the gym and some jacked up personal trainer came up to me and pointed at me and said to follow him into his office. he shut the door behind him and handed me some yellow pills he said were DNP and he said to take them and i would get jacked. he said to run...
  11. T

Looking for DNP in Australia

Hi all anyone have good results from any aussie suppliers for dnp
  12. H

Cutting cycle - DNP, Cardarine & Yohimbine HCL

Hi all, I have been thinking about running a quite dramatic cutting cycle. - I have done a tonne of research on DNP as well as having my own personal experiences using it with my highest dose being 400mg per day for as long as a month, which for me was very tolerable when it came to the...
  13. soldhisoul

Educational Series - PT 1 - The Science of Fat Loss Agents

Hello all I'll be putting together an educational series about some topics not covered in the stickies or the website itself, in order to help all new members understand certain topics related to AAS/PED usage. Topics covered will include fat loss agents/metabolism, anti-estrogens, peptides and...
  14. R

Cycle log and discussion: Testosterone Enanthate, Turinabol and DNP

Testosterone Enanthate, Turinabol Cycle with DNP Hey guys, I'm going to write a detailed log of my progression whilst on cycle. Cycle Testosterone Enanthate (Prochem) - Weeks 1 - 2 (300mg) To get my body used to it. Two shots a week Weeks 3 - 10 (500/600mg) Two shots a week Turinabol Week 2...
  15. N

Dnp source??

No uk sources or sources shipping to the UK! ? What... The. .. Fuck! ?
  16. wolfpackalpha

DNP - can it kill you?

Many guys on EVO have heard of dnp, but did you know this powerful fat loss drug can kill you? It's great at helping you lose fat very fast but it can also be very deadly. There have been multiple deaths from it. Read on... DNP: http://www.evolutionary.org/dnp-2-4-dinitrophenol
  17. F

DNP log and results

I thought I would start a log to document my experience with DNP. I've spend a lot of time looking at other logs and I find them to be helpful and a little entertaining ha ha. I'm running 250mg crystalline DNP x2 /day for approx. 10-14 days. A common occurrence I've seen in previous threads is...
  18. Larry Harlow

DNP Source

Hey guys, how you doing? Do you know any good DNP source with international shipping? I found drmusclepharmaceuticals com and klonalabs com, there are DNP 125 and DNP 250, I will definitely go for the 125 version so I can keep my daily dose under 400 mg, if some of them happens to be a cool...
Back
Top Bottom