Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

doctor

1. Xagtrpo83

Approved Log My Shoulder Repair Log - hgh and peptides

Hi people Here is my log to hopefully repair my shoulder injury I have a supraspinatus tendon tear medium tear according to the ultra sound. And doctors advise. I am 56, fit 6’3 and around the 120kg’s I’ve have been training for almost 40 yrs.. so I started using TB 500 ( 10mg per week)...
  2. R

Am I fucked? Took blood test without knowing test levels tested.

Hey guys I'm kinda nervous right now. I took a blood test and didn't know my doctor was testing my testosterone levels. I've been on 300mg test for five weeks and the last 2 weeks I took 750mg enanthate. Am I fucked or will it be out of range. What do I tell the. I think the test is wrong or...
  3. D

How to get bloodwork done in Canada?

Hi, Just wondering what I should tell a doctor if I want to get bloodwork done ... I would like to be straight up with the doctor, but am concerned that they will refuse to give me a requisition to get my blood work done if they disagree with my reason for needing it. If you're a Canadian and...
  4. Y

Blood work/tests, doctor unhelpful and no knowledge... any advice?

Went into local gp today (random male doctor) hoping to get a better advice/support from him, layed out my situation (test e 500mg per week, 6th week in) asking for blood work in regard to my health and for "total testosterone" test specifically to measure the quality of the gear I am on, which...
Back
Top Bottom