Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

domestic source

1. B

Us domestic source for Alpha pharma products?

Looking to get alpha pharma or eminence labs products US domestically. Anyone has a real source? I see a lot of the domestic sources look like they bottle their products and pills in a home setting. Why are products from real labs so hard to get domestically? I see beligas XT labs ultima they...
  2. manzach123

NOSrx Labs Fathers Day Special (Canada Domestic Only)

Fathers day special Expires June 21st 11:59pm TEST CYP 250mg/ml $50 SUSTANON 300mg/ml $60 DECA-DURABOLIN 250mg/ml $60 No minimum order Shipping $20 Flat CANADA Domestic Only!!! All orders email [email protected]
  3. calmb4dastorm

Calmb4dastorm Express Domestic Log

Just got geared up. Started Var 10mg, from Express Domestic. Packaging was confidential, neat and secure. Everything appears G2G. So, bros, my cycle will be ran such as this: Var 10mg/day (increasing to 20mg/day in two weeks) EQ 25mg/week (beginning when it arrives next week, will build up to...
  4. N

Expressdomestic beyond professional

Came across evolutionary looking for a domestic source. Was wary, because you always take a chance with a new company. Damn, was I ever surprised. Every email was responded to fairly quickly. The prices are unbelievable. The quality and everything top-notch. First order placed on a Saturday...
Back
Top Bottom