Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dosages

1. L

Thank you to Jason Priest

Just want to give a shout out to Jason Priest who has been a wealth of knowledge I hired him for my upcoming competitor to help me I started out at 11% body fat and with JP’s help i was down to 7% shredded He had me adjust my dosages perfectly and i went into the show in perfect condition and...
  2. L

Dosages for sarms LGD?

I read all kinds of things on correct dosage is for sarms. I’ve seen on lgd4033 from 2.5mg a day up to 30mg a day I’ve seen differences for both males and females is there a place that I can find out the sweet spot for what kind of dose I need or is it something where it's just trial and error...
  3. I

Dosing Mistake

Help ! A friend has just started his first ever cycle. He has misread the label of his test e bottle and has assumed it was dosed at 250mg/10ml but it is 250mg/ml and therefore 2500mg in 10ml. So far he has taken 3 injections of 4 ml. Week 1 - Monday and Thursday 8ml total and one more...
  4. B

how much masteron?

After reading some information and talking to some people they recommend running masteron at high dosages for best results. They said it binds to SHBG and helps harden up the muscles. What is the upper limit for weekly dosages of masteron propionate? I have already ran it before at 100mg...
  5. E

Hcog hcg 5000iu premixed

Hi i am wanting to dose hcg 250iu 2 x a week from week 2 up into week 10 and stop hcg week 10 same week i do my last test shot, stop the same time. Is the premixed viles of hcog hcg 5000iu need to be mixed with sterile water or can be taken as is in the premixed state it comes? Very confusing...
  6. R

deca diet for zero water, and lean gaiins

so i have made up my mind on preppin for my second cycle test p ( i kno but for some reason i like injecting)1cc 12 weeks deca 3cc 10 weeks primo 3 cc 10 weeks accutane 20 mg ed adex .25 eod caber ^^ So im 5 foot 8 with approximately 13-15 bf 170 ibs what should my calories look...
  7. R

opinions, or stories on a stack !(clean lean bulk)

Just wondering if anyone experianced? (12-14 months) test ( i prefer P cause apparently its less water) primobolon deca or npp AI for estrogen blocker Dylan gemelli mentioned this in one his videos and I was wondering if anyone has fruit on the tree ? Because from the looks of it the lean bulk...
  8. R

primobolon or equipoise

So im preparing for my next cycle, and im just wondering which would be better for a quality lean bulk? This coming cycle would be my second. Test P 1cc eod primo or eq (( dont know dosage yet after committing to one of them) accutane 40 mg ed n2guard 3times a day pct:perfect pct Also! dylan...
  9. R

lil modification question about "perfect pct"

Hello, so im a week a away from my pct( 3 more days till my last pin of 3 month cycle of test propionate) Just wondering if I can replace aromasin with adex? if not explain, due to the fact i have adex only cause i didnt use during cycle. Can i lower ostarine dosage to 20 since my tablets are...
  10. bigMarti

100mgs/day S-4 (Andarine) dosage?

You guys know I'm an extreme guy, want to try S-4 (Andarine) at 100mgs/day, thoughts? (flame away haha) :p
Back
Top Bottom