Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dose

1. H

2 weeks into adding eq to my test cycle napsgear

I've been on testosterone for 6 weeks and I'm adding in equipoise as of 2 weeks ago Using napsgear products no problems at all with acne was the surprising because I've had that issue in the past. no post injection pain to report they have very discreet and quick shipping and they have...
  2. T

Need some insight, anyone who can help I’d greatly appreciate it

Starting a tren ace cycle, can’t order from the approved sources this time around unfortunately. I’ve got two sources, Keifei Parabolin A (tren ace) and ZPHC tren ace. Which one of these two is most likely to be the best and actually dosed properly. If anyones got knowledge on this and can give...
  3. B

What supps to use anadrol?

Which supplements do you have to use when running 50mgs a day of anadrol for 6 weeks? that seems to be the standard dose protocol for using it. my concern is I don't want to run anything that's going to interfere with the cycle. just want to supplement that can Aid the cycle
  4. C

Potency after expiration

Hey guys, I have a question regarding some of my old gear, I have a bunch of Test E, EQ, Tren A, NPP, that I bought 3 years ago, and never had that chance to use until now, I know that these don't really expire and just lose potency, my question is, does anyone know just how much potency? Does...
  5. S

HGH for healing ligament damage dose and cycle

Hey as ive explained here before i hurt my ankle 6 months ago damaging all the ligaments on the outside of the ankle. My doctor thinks i may have developed chronic ankle instabilty and i think HGH is my best chance at fixing that right now. I know absolutely nothing about doses or about how long...
  6. A

GW 501516 dosage

I've been searching the forum relentlessly trying to find the proper dosage for my GW/Cardarine. I purchased it from SARMS1. I noticed everyone talking about doses in MGs but the dropper is in MLs. I feel stupid for even asking but I have to know. Lol Conversion calculator says .20 ml is...
  7. N

Advice on GHRP-2 and CJC-1295 MOD GRF 1-29 / without DAC

Hey guys, First time poster looking for advice on pep dosage-cycle-cost. I've been reading up on this for the past couple of weeks on and off and think I'm settled on: GHRP-2 100mg Waking-PWO-Pre bed CJC-1295 MOD GRF 1-29 / without DAC 100mg - Pre bed. I was thinking of cycling for 3...
  8. M

HGH Intramuscular injection dose

Hello all. New to the forums and substances. I searched and didnt find anything useful so hoping someone could help me. I want to do an intramuscular injection in my posterior deltoids with HGH to help them grow. How much should I take? How many injections till i should start seeing even...
  9. darkfall669

liquid aromasin dose

Hello I am a newbie here. i have a quick question. i just purchased a bottle of liquidaromasin from ag guys ive seen doseages from 6.5 mg to 12.5 mg. my question is how much do i fill the dropper? is it callibrated to the bottle. because there are no measurements on the dropper. I am going to...
  10. Atrox

TRT dosing

For those of you on TRT or well versed in the theory- Using Test Cyp @ 200mg/ml- What would you recommend to maintain a "normal" level without getting into too much of a low between injections; 100mg (1/2ml) every 4th day, or 200mg (1ml) each week? I've had some people recommend 200mg every 4...
Back
Top Bottom