Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dspark

1. P

N2bm products new and old

What are some of the products that n2bm is coming out with soon and which products that are older are they ever bringing back? I miss their Dspark and i miss their protein bars you can make at home. Seems like something fun we would put together
  2. P

LGD Log

Just figured I'd log my LGD run for those of you out there that want to know the results of this SARM for a dude with an average build. 27 y/o Currently 6'0" 165lbs BF 12% pitched high level college baseball and some after so all my training was bio-mechanically driven and not body building in...
  3. P

Sarms with ibs

Few months ago I got c****ed with some subtype flu virus and it dominated my intestinal tract. Doc diagnosed me with post infectious ibs which is a combo of inflammation and bacterial imbalance. Tried everything on earth to be back to my normal self, it's not horrible but not normal. I'm going...
  4. Gerald250Hosley

Dspark running out

Sorry for posting this here not sure if right forum but I am running out of dspark. Anyone interested in selling me a bottle? I can't find it on n2bm. Please help I love dspark.
  5. J

critique my First cycle

Ok, been reading, learning and making a few contacts. This is my plan for now. Probably will be a few months before i start. I would like to have everything on hand before. May increase cycle up to 12 weeks not sure yet. W 1-10 Test e 250mg e3.5d W 1-10 Aromasin 12.5 eod adj as needed W 1-10...
  6. D

I NEED D-Spark and have $$$. Anyone selling?

I need to buy some D-Spark. Anyone have any for sale? I can't PM yet but if you do have any please PM with your email or PayPal and how much $$$ and I'll buy it. Thanks.
  7. A

dspark question

Been thinking about buying dspark to increase my pumps but would i have a problem stacking with other preworkouts that have stims in them? Thinking of doing stim and non stim pwo.
  8. E

dspark for women

Been reading about dspark, how it lightly boosts test and decreases estrogen, estrogen is what's making me fat right? I want to use dspark with cardarine (gw501516) @ 20mgs ED to lose fat, how reasonable is this?
  9. capitalistos

Women and dspark

guys my wife is using dspark and she is saying it's helping her regrow her hair she was losing? she had that female pattern baldness or something. Is this possible?
  10. xpounder

Preworkouts and drug tests

Just saw a thread on evo where a guy tested positive for some drugs after using some preworkout, I think jack3d or something like that. Should I be worried? Just started using dspark preworkout.
  11. beastmode707

Dspark and Cardarine preworkout

I just got a bottle of Dspark but was reading about the cardio boosting of cardarine, what amount do I use preworkout to really boost cardio? Looking for a good boost where I dont run out of energy midway. I usually have this gassing problem all the time. :( I did gw before in a run with clen...
  12. rippedrily

trying creatine with dspark

I've had issued with creatine and my stomach in the past (posted about it), so I want to try something new. I want to take creatine and dspark together and add some probiotics with digestive enzymes to help me keep my stomach stable. Now, should I take the creatine and dspark as a combo (in 1...
  13. torrenjon

does D-spark give you pumps?

just started reading more about dspark, http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/supplements/d-spark-most-incredible-daa-methyl-daa-product-market!-11439.html, ok at what dose pretraining would i get my maximum pumps? Im looking for the max pump that I can get until my veins pop REALLY well
  14. patric29

Dspark question

I am in the process of talking to N2BM customer support, and I've been recommended Dspark, here is the review I read: http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/product-reviews/d-spark-2475.html Who is using dspark now and at what dosages do you recommend it? I'm a 34 year old male, 18.5% bf, 201lbs, 6'0
Back
Top Bottom