Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

durabolin

1. E

Bulking steroid stack options

I'm 38 years old and I haven't used steroids in about 6 or 7 years before that I ran a few Cycles so I'm familiar with a few of my favorite steroids. Never really stacked them and that is what i want to do now to bulk Was wondering what you felt like was the best option for bulking if i had to...
  2. W

My next proviron and deca stack

I’m gonna be using proviron 50mgs a day Deca durabolin 400mgs a week Testosterone enanthate 300mgs a week 12 weeks And then maybe adding in winstrol towards the end, what do you recommend? I’m 5’10’’ and 220 pounds with 12% body fat 36 years old
  3. S

Bulking up cycle plan

5’5’’ 155, 9% body fat. 30 years old Deca durabolin 300mgs a week Test prop 50mgs ED Masteron prop 50mgs EOD Pct: Nolva, clomid and hcg. How would you change this?
  4. T

Bulker steroids for the win

Looking for the ultimate bulking stack currently 5 ft 9 in 175 lb 28 years old Never bulked up on steroids My plan is dbol 30mgs a day Deca durabolin 300mgs a week Sustanon250 2x CC per week 12 weeks total, but dbol 4 weeks. Good ?
  5. V

bulking up steroid stacking

34 6’ 210 15% looking to bulk up upping protein to 300g and upping calories to 4200 my stack is gonna be: testosterone cyp 250 equipoise 500mgs deca durabolin 300mgs what do you think?
  6. F

Is deca worth it?

Don't see many people using deca-durabolin anymore I've always been curious about using it what are the benefits if I was to try 500 mg a week? What am i supposed to take with it? I’m 5’8’’ and 165 pounds 17% body fat
  7. V

What do i need to use with steroids?

can you give me a list of things that I need to use with steroids in terms of supplements and ancillary things that are necessary on them? I’m gonna be doing testosterone enanthate and anadrol. Gonna do 600mgs a week of the test and 25-50mgs a day of the anadrol. I also might throw in...
  8. JimAbs43

Evolutionary.org Radio Episode 439 NPP vs Deca Durabolin and Sustanon cycles.

Evolutionary.org Radio Episode 439 NPP vs Deca Durabolin and Sustanon cycles. https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-radio-episode-439-npp-vs-deca-durabolin-and-sustanon-cycles/...
  9. J

Best second cycle you can think of

I'm about to finish up my first cycle where I did 500 mg a week of testosterone only. I'm so happy with the results and I'm already excited to try my next cycle what is my next cycle that you would recommend that will be even better for me I was thinking of maybe trying Deca durabolin or...
  10. J

Fatigue from steroid use??

Do any of you ever get tired or lose energy when you're running steroids? I'm 28 years old 5-foot 6 in 155 lb and i am 5 weeks into cycle and already up to 175 pounds so I've gained 20 lbs in a short amount of time I'm using testosterone and deca-durabolin together. I also kick started my...
  11. T

Deca cycle questions

I'm 35 years old 6 ft 1 in 185 lb 10% body fat I'm going to run 500 mg of testosterone and 300 mg of deca durabolin it's an old-school stack but I'm an old-school kind of guy what else do I need to add to this as far as anyting on cycle and would pct be different since I'm using Deca or...
  12. K

how much proviron with deca?

I’m in my 50’s and have ran deca a lot in my past never had any issues but always ran proviron with it this time I want to stack in a lot of testosterone, up to 1000mgs a week. Does this change up the amount of proviron to use? Example: deca durabolin 500mg a week testosterone 1000mgs a week...
  13. S

looking to boost my vitality

I am finishing up a cycle of testosterone and deca durabolin and I have 3 weeks left. What is a good supplement to add to the end of my cycle had my eye on liver support, creatine, and/or a multivitamin. Just want to improve things overall and feel good
  14. H

Ancillaries on cycle with deca and test

I’m 44 years old 5’10’’ 188 pound My cycle is going to be: 500mg a week testosterone enanthate 400mg a week deca durabolin What ancillaries am i needing on this cycle that i am missing for a smooth run ? How long should i run this?
  15. H

deca a good option hair?

I am not a steroid user like many of you on here. But in my case I use them here and there. I’m currently in my early 40’s. I have hit a complete wall in my training and its time to use them again problem is I am single and looking and don’t want to lose my hair. I heard deca durabolin is...
  16. A

Steroid stack and nights sweats

I've been reading online about night sweats from Trenbolone. The problem is I'm not using that I I'm currently using: Testosterone 500mg a week Deca durabolin 300 mg a week Dianabol dbol 30mgs a day it's a classic bulking stack and I've not read that anybody had this type of problem on it I'm...
  17. S

Who adds deca to trt?

Go on here add some deca-durabolin to their testosterone replacement therapy to help with joints. I had some issues with knees and elbows for the past couple years. I decided to add 50 mg a week of deca durabolin and haven't noticed anything yet. Do you think I should double the dosage and try that
  18. C

Taking family on vacation

I'm going on a vacation with the wife and kiddos next week. Trust me I dont want to really go but my wife says that I should spend more time with them and she is making me bleh. Rather go with a hot chick if you know what i mean. Anyway my current cycle is 300mg of testosterone with 250mg of...
  19. P

45 year old cycle help

I am looking for some cycle help with my next steroid cycle My goals are to bullk up. I am currently 5 ft 11 in in 160 lb. I have a lot of size that I want to put on. I heard that Deca durabolin is very good for bulking and appetite. would running it at 500 mg a week be a good dosage for it...
  20. K

fix my cycle

my goal on this cycle is to lose fat and put on muscle. I have several steroids that I want to use including testosterone cypionate, primobolan, and anavar I have ran in the past Winstrol along with deca durabolin. This one is going to be a little different more of a recomp I guess. I'm 28...
Back
Top Bottom