Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

equipoise

1. N

up 6 pounds already on napsgear equipoise stack

so far I’m using equipoise from napsgear. Its 500mgs a week and I’m also stacking in some anavar and testosterone with it. All from napsgear. All are amazing products. Very smooth injections and have no issues in my stomach with the oral. I’ve been on them for about five weeks and I’m already up...
  2. U

500mgs of Equipoise and 2 more steroids

looking to try equipoise for the first time. Also looking to try a couple more steroids if possible to go along with it. I was thinking possibly Primo or testosterone but I’ve used both before and they are just okay. My main objective is more endurance and energy and I also like to take...
  3. R

test and equipoise options

I’m looking to try a combo of test and equipoise on my next cycle stats are 5’10’’ and 188 pounds with 20% body fat I have some muscle but not a lot. Have a tough time losing fat and gaining muscle. My T levels are sort of low for my age of 28 so I think that is a factor. Would doing 200mgs test...
  4. V

3 steroids you would pick with EQ

I’m excited to try equipoise for the first time 500mgs a week is gonna be my base dose so that is set what 2 steroids would you add to this for some decent muscle mass increases? I’m looking to put on some muscle and size stats are 5’10’’ 175 pounds. Want to put on 10-20 pounds
  5. A

Test-tren-EQ-Dbol

Hi guys, I would like your opinion on my plan for the next cycle. My goal is to bulk but possibly rather lean(er). I have done several test E + Tren E cycles (500mg Test E + 400mg Tren E weekly for 12 weeks the last one) and I tolerate Tren E quite well without significant side effects (my...
  6. Z

Primo and Equipoise 500mgs each

I’m looking to use primo and equipoise 500 milligrams each question is how would you add in testosterone if at all also looking to add at least one oral steroid which one would you choose I’m in my early 30s 192 pounds and six foot four inches my goal is to gain about 10 or 15 pounds of muscle mass
  7. Aenominoz

Approved Log Testosterone Enanthate Equipoise Plan Log

Hi guys, so i will reposted this with my log, but firstly im gonna tell you guys im not speaking engllish as my native language, so i hope this get you mate✌️ So yea like i said before on my post, im planning to jump my 2nd cycle, with test e and eq, and possibly to add some cardarine into...
  8. Aenominoz

Looking for your advice

hi guys, im looking for your advice for my cutting test e,eq cycle, and probably gonna add cardarine into it. You guys any advice for how much dosage? And how long should i run for entire my cutting cycle?Do I need AI? and what pct should I do ? Thanks guys, looking forward to your advice
  9. JimAbs43

Podcast Evolutionary.org Underground 29 - Equipoise Bulk with Geneza Pharma

Evolutionary.org Underground 29 - Equipoise Bulk with Geneza Pharma https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-underground-29-equipoise-bulk-with-geneza-pharma/
  10. H

steroids for lean gains possible?

I’m 215 lb and 5 ft 10 in I do not want any more body fat on my frame I’m currently at 15% what kind of tips can you give me when it comes to which steroids would be best friend lean games and how would you run them? There are two that I am targeting our Primo and also equipoise
  11. Z

equipoise and Primo

I’m in the middle of a recomp/cutting stack 220 pounds and 6 foot 25 years old 14% body fat what do you guys think about using equipoise and Primo in the same cycle? My plan is using 500 mg of equipoise, 1000 mg of Primo, and 200 milligrams of testosterone
  12. J

Tbol, DHB, MENT and equipoise together

I’m looking to do a pretty big stack with equipoise 500mgs, tbol kickarting 30mgs a day DHB and MENT i need some help with dosages and would you recommend i do an AI with this stack as well? My goal is major muscle mass, i want to get size.. 5 ft 6 in and 168 lb. my goal is probably 15 to 17 lb...
  13. I

Starting cycle Test/EQ/NPP/Proviron

Stats: 36yo 5’11” 211 lbs 13% BF This will be my 3rd cycle since getting back on gear, first was really just Test-C around 600mg/wk. Second cycle was Test-C 800mg/wk, Tren-A 300mg/wk, Masteron 500mg/wk. Looking to bulk up this winter and put some more weight on. I have been cruising at 400mg/wk...
  14. T

Equipoise is my next cycle

So a bit about me first 5'9 180 lb and I am 28 years old I spend 5 years in the military and then was dishonorably discharged for breaking some rules went through some stuff now I'm back. would like to build up my physique. not looking to compete or anything like that but I would like to at...
  15. D

Equipoise only?

So, I have just finished a 8week t400 only course, and have 3ml left. I was using .8ml per week. The person i can get stuff from says i will only need 1x10ml vial of EQ at 1ml per week. I was thinking of getting 1x10ml EQ at 250mg/ml, and then using as follows. Week 1 T400 200mg (.5ml) Weeks...
  16. H

2 weeks into adding eq to my test cycle napsgear

I've been on testosterone for 6 weeks and I'm adding in equipoise as of 2 weeks ago Using napsgear products no problems at all with acne was the surprising because I've had that issue in the past. no post injection pain to report they have very discreet and quick shipping and they have...
  17. S

Equipoise + dbol

34 years old 5 ft 6 in 68 kg I have been weight training for about 6 to 7 years and I have used steroids twice this is going to be my next cycle equipoise and dianabol dbol The eq is 800mgs a week The dbol is 30mgs a day Is there any changes you would make to these doses? and how long can...
  18. D

Vacation to the Caribbean

I'm going to be taking a vacation to the Caribbean and it will be a lot of beach activities and water sports so really I would like two things accomplished here I would like to cut up a lot and I saw I would like my endurance to be good I read that equipoise is a good one so should I run a...
  19. H

Ready to be swole!

Gonna be using trenbolone and testosterone this time But my question is what is safe to add to them both for bulking purposes? Should I just do equipoise or should I try something else more strong? I'm 5'6 and I weigh around 158 lb and I'm 26 years old
  20. H

Trenbolone + equipoise

The plan: 500mg of equipoise 300 mg of Trenbolone 12 weeks My options are also adding in orals if you think that would help Goals: strength and mass Stats: 5’5’’ 170 pounds and 11% body fat, 34 years old
Back
Top Bottom