Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

erections

1. M

PT-141 too good to be true for erections?

So I read some crazy stories about the erections that people get on pt-141 they say that their actions last for 12 hours straight and they can’t get it down no matter how hard they try you can even put a fat chick in front of you and you’ll still get hard on this stuff I’m wondering have any of...
  2. W

Nitro wood penis health

I'm looking to get some improvements to my penile health I'm currently having trouble maintaining erections when I have sex I write about this supplement called Nitro wood. it supports healthy blood pressure and circulation It's supposed to work good because it improves blood flow and it...
  3. Q

Stronger erections?

Can a supplement help you get stronger erections or is that not possible? I'm in my late forties and I am going limp during my activity and it's getting to be pretty frustrating for me and my wife
  4. D

Losing erections when making love

I’m currently in my late 20’s and I used steroids when I was really young (18-22 years old) and since then I've had issues with my erections. I got married a few years ago and we agreed I wouldn't use steroids anymore because we wanted to have kids. It worked and we had three kids in a 5-year...
  5. T

picking up napsgear caber with tren

Okay so I am doing trenbolone and noticing my erections are weak and soft. Not a major issue but it is noticeable when I have sex and the chicks are on top especially I am currently on a ton of trenbolone and test. Should I get caber and does napsgear sell it. If yes how much do you recommend...
  6. L

sexual supplements

I am going on my honeymoon on the 18th of this month and I would like to know which supplements you recommend I take with me to give me some good quality erections to keep my boyfriend happy. Also looking for one that can give me more explosive loads
  7. P

PT141 for erections

Hey what happened to that source that used to be on here that sold PT141? I bought some and it worked pretty good but stopped using it after I broke up with my boyfriend. Now that I am back in the dating scene I want to get it again. I also don’t remember how much I used so if you can give me...
Back
Top Bottom