Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

estrogen

1. G

Estrogen problems or my imagination?

Is it possible to have normal estrogen levels and still have estrogen issues? I’m doing testosterone, dianabol, and equipoise together started noticing some bloating and some issues with moon face. I’m on aromasin 12.5mgs a day and its not going down. Not sure what is going on here and need...
  2. A

how to fight estrogen on cycle

35 years old and 218 lb I’m doing testosterone and Dianabol the test dose is around 350 per week and I’m doing the Dianabol at 20 mg a day I’m getting a lot of estrogen symptoms including itchy nipples and water retention I’ve been on adex from day 1. using 2mgs per week total what is wrong with...
  3. Xpgozzy

Reducing Estrogen with EGCG ,Quercetin Matcha green tea studies

Hi everyone today I want to share some studies in regards to controlling estrogen & about testosterone The studies provided include both positive and negative effects human and non human studies https://www.spandidos-publications.com/10.3892/or.2018.6789 This work confirmed that EGCG and...
  4. W

Supplements to raise estrogen

I am in a situation where I have low estrogen. went to the doctor and he got my blood work scheduled and that's what it came up as the only thing that I think may have happened was after my cycle I did not recover properly so maybe I'm not producing enough testosterone? is there a...
  5. Y

Bloodwork all over the place

Hey I got blood work done and I have a lot of things that are off. can you give me a list of supplements that can help balance these things? Creatinine is high Bilirubin is high Alkaline phosph is low Testosterone is low Estrogen is high I’m 44 years old and just came off testosterone 4...
  6. S

steroid stack non wet

was reading that using non wet steroids was a good idea for someone prone to gyno and bitch tits I also have had moon face before and it sucks. What is a good cycle for me since I am prone to estrogen? I’m 15% body fat so I’m not fat at all and I’m 37 years old. 6’ tall
  7. B

Absolutely Crashed Nuked my Estrogen

I just ran a basic 500mg test c 10 week cycle n2guard. Bloods before cycle everything was within normal range. Bloods after 4 week mark was all in normal range except test which was skyrocketing I didnt take any aromasin to start off with because my estrogen was low then around 5-6 week mark...
  8. D

What does over 1000mgs of test feel like?

curious how many of you have ran testosterone over 1,000 mg a week and how did it feel to do that? I'm thinking about doing it and maybe trying to do 1500 or 2,000 mg a week of testosterone enanthate how much of an anti estrogen will I need? I’m 25 year old, 6’1’’ and 155 pounds
  9. S

Getting larger nuts

I had a guy go down on me the other day and he was sucking on my nuts and made a snide comment that they were small. I ignored it and we finished and then I kicked them out of my house and I haven't called him back since even though he's leaving messages. as a man I think it's embarrassing...
  10. D

Estrogen rebound or am i nuts?

I ran a cycle of testosterone and Dianabol. I was doing 400 mg a week of the testosterone and I was doing 20 mg a day of the Dianabol. I did it for 8 weeks I started noticing some itching on my nipples so I stop the cycle. Did my PCT and everything turn out okay I'm now about six weeks post and...
  11. D

starting a larger cycle

I am gonna start a large cycle I’m 25 years old I want to run deca durabolin 500mg a week with equipoise 600mg a week. I am gonna also do testosterone propionate @100mg a day how much of an AI do I need here? I thought EQ doesn’t cause estrogen issues so why would I need to use an AI?
  12. W

Using a natural diuretic

what are some natural diuretic supplements that are out there that can help me flush out water weight I am retaining a lot of water especially around my face and other parts of my body. A friend of mine was the same way and he was able to take an anti estrogen and flush it all away by don't...
  13. X

Clomid is the best thing since sliced bread, rock hard boners

I don’t know why a certain someone on here bashes Clomid so much. I have been shut down from my cycle for a full year and my test levels were in the 200’s and it was embarassing. I never dated during this time cause of no confidence. My doctor put me on Clomid and said this was my worth the...
  14. L

using hcg in pct and bloods

so I took your advice on here and ran hcg during pct. I got before and after bloodwork to see what would happen. So this is weird but my test levels and estrogen spiked but my LH and FSH tanked down, LH went from 5.5 to 1.5, and FSH from 4 to 1.2, my test levels went from 220 to 380. and...
  15. JimAbs43

Evolutionary.org Episode 431 Steroid Cycle review and low estrogen problems.

Evolutionary.org Episode 431 Steroid Cycle review and low estrogen problems. https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-episode-431-steroid-cycle-review-and-low-estrogen-problems/...
  16. K

testosterone propionate cycle

I’m gonna do testosterone propionate 50mg a day for 8 weeks my question is would you recommend I use an estrogen blocker with this or can I get away without it. Some people say a short ester doesn’t cause estrogen but wasn’t sure if that was true.
  17. E

Testosterone boosters help

does anybody on here have a lot of experience using testosterone boosters I'm looking for the best one out there. I'm concerned do if I increase my testosterone levels even a little bit down my estrogen levels will go up 2. Is this a problem with these products or do they also contain...
  18. M

Libido issues on YK 11?

I'm 54 years old 5 ft 6 in 170 lb I've been training for 25 years off and on I want to use yk11 but I've read some stuff and seen some videos where libido issues can be a problem. I also thought I saw that it can cause an issue with your estrogen problems. Does this mean that I should run...
  19. F

Is it normal to get knee pain on steroids

I just finished my first cycle ever and I'm going to start my PC T soon. I know my steroids were good because my testosterone levels on cycle we're over 5,000 LOL. the problem is halfway through my cycle I started getting knee pain which I wonder is it from low estrogen? I was running aromasin...
  20. A

Problems with estrogen on testosterone cycle

I'm running a testosterone cycle at 500mg a week. This is my first cycle ever. I'm 28 years old and 15% body fat. I ran blood work cuz I didn't feel very well and my LH and FSH were really low and my estrogen was really high. I am running aromasin so I'm surprised my estrogen is over 60. What do...
Back
Top Bottom