Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

europe

1. K

steroid countries matter?

Back in the 90’s when I first got into steroids I remember the best brands were out of pakistan and the egypt brands were average. Like if you had a choice between sustanon out of pakistan vs. Egypt everyone knew to pick the pakistani one today it seems like it is all from china or east europe...
  2. D

Best European (Non UK) SARM Sources

Hey! I would like to know what Sarms sources you would think it is the best in terms of fast delivery and product quality for continental Europe. Thank you.
  3. W

does napsgear ship anywhere?

Hey I had a shipping question. I have different homes across europe and south america that I travel to via work. My boss is cool with me using steroids and we all room with a few of us from work and share a rental property short term while in those countries. We all want to order from...
  4. S

I need a good and new steroid source in Europe,please Help

Hello, I need a new steroid source for Test E, Aromasin and some other Orals in Europe, my old source wosened! It was roids.24.com, did anyone purchased something from that recently? By the way Im from Switzerland. Thanks for you help!
  5. S

I need a good steroid source in Europe!

Hello, I need a new steroid source for Test E in Europe, my old source wosened! It was roids.24.com, did anyone purchased something from that recently? By the way Im from Switzerland. Thanks for you help
  6. S

I need a good steroid source in Europe

Hello Guys, Im from Switzerland and need a new, save steroid source, because my old one worsened a lot, it was roids.24. Can anyone help me? Im looking for a good Test E and some Aromasin, maybe some Orals too. Thanks for you help!
  7. B

[Tadalafil] Quality Tadalafil Source in EU?

Anyone know any quality Tadalafil sources in EU? Thank you
  8. H

Where to buy SARMs?

I'm new to SARMs, but I've read that you shouldn't buy capsule? Is there any recommended site where to buy? I live in Sweden? Thanks
  9. D

Alternative for sarms1 (preferably in Europe)?

Hi guys, I joined the forum yesterday, thanks for having me :) I'm a 32 year old female and I wanted to get started on Anavar. However after doing tons of research I decided to go for SARMs instead. I want to start with Osterine only instead of the triple stack for two reasons: First of all I'm...
  10. S

AG-Guys Delivery to Europe (Germany) Safe ?

Hello just want to Order there and i know they have many good reviews and are Approved but i think most of their users are Based in the US. Am i right? So has anyone experience with Orders from them to Europe ? Thanks for your Help
  11. O

Legit European Source

I am looking for a legit european source. I read that the good rated sites on eroids are scams and I am very confused now because I first wanted to order on Naps Gear but I read a lot of bad reviews here so I am looking for something new. Has anyone any Ideas where I can order high quality gear...
  12. S

Source in Europe/Switzerland?

Hi. Recently my package got caught in Swiss customs. Anyone know of any legit source in Europe, Germany preferably who can give a hand to hand delivery? Want to avoid the post. I know it's a long shot, but want to try anyway. Thanks!!
  13. B

European source for EPO?

Does anyone know of a supplier of (genuine) EPO that posts out from within the EU. Don't waste time by giving USA or other sources. Customs here are paranoid and confiscate ANYTHING even remotely medical from outside of the E U.
  14. B

Peptides Source Europe

Can anyone recommend a trusted peptides source in Europe? Thanks
Back
Top Bottom